Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy comes across as a complete Fuckwitt... what’s this his 3rd dick related incident now?
If he’s dumb enough to be caught out 3 times how much other questionable shit does he get up to?

Every year we hear what a great guy he is and every year him and his dick are plastered all over the news
I’ve never liked him and I think he uses (abuses) his poor brothers Autism to score good guy points

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy comes across as a complete Fuckwitt... what’s this his 3rd dick related incident now?
If he’s dumb enough to be caught out 3 times how much other questionable shit does he get up to?

Every year we hear what a great guy he is and every year him and his dick are plastered all over the news
I’ve never liked him and I think he uses (abuses) his poor brothers Autism to score good guy points
Think his dick just comes out when he drinks like it has a mind of its own & rules over his brain lol

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Think his dick just comes out when he drinks like it has a mind of its own & rules over his brain lol
A lot of players are like that, and because of the culture that's been founded in the nrl it's the norm to go have a drink with the boys or to get shitfaced whenever allowed (aka the point of mad monday), that's why so many incidents are cause because of alcohol. I'm sure that majority of all incidents throughout the history of the nrl all had alcohol to blame.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of players are like that, and because of the culture that's been founded in the nrl it's the norm to go have a drink with the boys or to get shitfaced whenever allowed (aka the point of mad monday), that's why so many incidents are cause because of alcohol. I'm sure that majority of all incidents throughout the history of the nrl all had alcohol to blame.
Its an Australian male problem tbh

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember macho man randy savage wouldnt let his wife near fellow wrestlers fearing they would try to have sex with her, pretty sure he left her alone in rooms when on wrestling tours.

Yes ive heard rumours for years around the bulldogs and how players try to crack on fellow players wives, you could only imagine what truly happens in nrl circles.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he has done what is being rumoured then why would any other club even want to look at him? especially penrith who are in a premiership window
Umm CHN, Canberra signed him. I can give a hundred examples of clubs signing players that were sacked

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember macho man randy savage wouldnt let his wife near fellow wrestlers fearing they would try to have sex with her, pretty sure he left her alone in rooms when on wrestling tours.

Yes ive heard rumours for years around the bulldogs and how players try to crack on fellow players wives, you could only imagine what truly happens in nrl circles.
Randy accused Miss Elizabeth and Hulk Hogan of having an affair at one point because they, Randy, Hulk , Miss Elizabeth and Hogan's wife were close friends and hung out a lot outside of the wrestling scene.

Miss Elizabeth actually ended up having an affair with Lex Luger, who was married. He built Miss Elizabeth a house near his family home, without his wife's knowledge so they could be close enough to one another to keep their affair going. Miss Elizabeth ended up ODing not too long after.

Wrestling has a really bad culture of wrestlers having affairs with other wrestlers and staff members, let alone all the groupies they pick up around the hotels.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BTW i love how at the start of this people were like
YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS
WHY DID THE TELE SAY IT WAS A LOVE TRIANGLE

Gunna be plenty of blokes that wont want to play alongside him now, and I think for that reason he probably needs to go/be dropped if we can't.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BTW i love how at the start of this people were like
YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS
WHY DID THE TELE SAY IT WAS A LOVE TRIANGLE

Gunna be plenty of blokes that wont want to play alongside him now, and I think for that reason he probably needs to go/be dropped if we can't.
What happens if he were a championship half? DM winner? Grnadfinal winner? Best of his generation?

There's plenty examples of players that have done exactly this, but it's all been pushed under the carpet because of their status. If he were winning games for the team then I think it'd be forgotten soon enough.

Winning is everything in this sport. Sadly.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happens if he were a championship half? DM winner? Grnadfinal winner? Best of his generation?

There's plenty examples of players that have done exactly this, but it's all been pushed under the carpet because of their status. If he were winning games for the team then I think it'd be forgotten soon enough.

Winning is everything in this sport. Sadly.
I get all that!

I just mean from the point of view that alot of the playing group are still friends with him, and if they cant get over it he will need to go

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get all that!

I just mean from the point of view that alot of the playing group are still friends with him, and if they cant get over it he will need to go
Personally? I'd love to see him go not because of the whole 'sleeps with your Mrs' thing but that he's continually showing that he'll put himself before anyone else. To me that's not what our club is and should ever be about.

But, at the end of the day if he's winning us games then that's all that's important at the end of the day. As sad at it is, this is reality. If he plays that first game and has an absolute stormer. And the next game. And the game after that. Things will be forgotten quick enough.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon Trent will distance him from the playing group and drop him to CC cup for while until everything calms down.