Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interesting reading on here.

I'm not going to defend Elliot on this. Clearly he's fucked up in doing what he did. That's undebeatable.

However, I think we all need to pull our heads in a little as to what role the club has in all of this fucking circus. It's not nice what he did, but how can the club honestly act or punish him? On what grounds? Sack him for what? Emptying his sack into an ex player's Mrs? Half of the NRL would be unemployed if that were the case.

The issue, and only issue in my mind, is whether his team mates can continue trusting him or not. Let's leave it up to them to deal with this as that's simply the only way.
You are write. But as a group we need to all stop commenting and writing on line or reading on line as it’s click bait and while high numbers it will continue on

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who knows what to believe.. IF it's true about them fucking, then Elliott is lucky Lichaa didn't use some of the broken glass to cut Elliott's dick off.

The more this story drags on, the messier it will get.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a good thing that this has come out in the media rather than being smothered behind closed doors and bubbling its way in the background through the season causing disquiet within the playing group.

I suspect that he’ll be shopped around and offloaded.

TBaz must be absolutely livid.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 21288

#ALLEGEDLY LOLLL before I get in shit for posting this.
LOLLLL Elliot was gettin off lightly with everyone saying “innocent proven guilty” and that the media are just after us and making it a bigger issue then it is. This was getting around even before the media knew about the fight and I kept telling people that it wasn’t just the grub and the whore making out but mehhhh ... apparently Elliot was a good bloke and didn’t break the law so it’s all ok by the kennel

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much on the same level as Mitchel Pearce I think. Shit **** if all is true
Depends how the playing group see this and if they can trust him in the team whether he continues with us or gets the boot in my opinion.
Pearce didn’t get further then text messaging bro .. that was confirmed. This was clearly a lot worse then Pearce.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone set up a poll... Should the club sack A.Elliot? Bet ya we end with 475k and upgrade a better junior.

LOL at the flops wanting him to be Cap..

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pearce didn’t get further then text messaging bro .. that was confirmed. This was clearly a lot worse then Pearce.
Oh yeah true.
Was just thinking it's Pearce he's a shit ****. Oops
Anyway if I was in the playing group I wouldn't want to be playing with him in the team. I actually quite like him as a player.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Damn, I just finished reading 25 pages of this story.

First of all I’m very surprised Lichaa woke up at 4 and found Elliott but no sign of Tolman

Jokes aside

Secondly, this is pretty fkd up even by Elliott’s standards

Sends his wife home, waits for his best mate to go sleep then wax his fiancée in their own house (allegedly)

I don’t think it’s a sacking offence but if it we have a shit season Elliott should do the right thing and fk off

I feel sorry for Lichaa, hopefully he’s getting the support he needs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't the both of these blokes about to get married?

I dont understand why some people are shocked and surprised, as we all know that 99% of footy players have brains no larger than a macadamia nut
Well as Robin Williams said.. God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree but ...

We can talk about Giggs. We can talk about Terry. We could talk about a host of other high profile players who've cheated on their Mrs or slept with someone else's Mrs.

All that matters in this is how the playing group and Barrett take this. I'm confident that we'll deal with it appropriately.
Same fuckwits of the highest order
But I think a lot of blokes are mates with both, so could put a divide in the team
Not what we needed, c9me into the season with no drama now this
It’s 2020 again