Michael Ennis 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
interesting bulldogs supporters bagging farah

do you happen to have a link to the NRL ladder discussion thread?
"we're merged and we're proud of it" - I know many who are not proud of this, so maybe 'we' should be changed to 'I'.

"at least we're not last lol bulldogs" - You may want to double check the ladder. In fact I'd bet Farah's left testicle (which I imagine you are in possession of) that we will not be last this whole season.

The fact that you started that little sentence with "at least we're..." also suggests that there is something very wrong with your team. With this point, yes I would agree with you.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Do you find that you fly into more windows with only 1 eye? Just curious.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
tigpies will go another season without making the finals

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
at least the 'tigpies' will have a chance to make the finals, and theyre actually trying.......
MODS - I propose a new rule.

If more than 50% of a users posts are negative, perma-ban.

Thoughts?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
im just wondering... is ennis very similar or maybe even worse to corey hughes when he was with us?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol ozman. you dont have to be einstein to figure that out

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Another great game out of dummy half in attack... doing so much damage running out of dummy half.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep really good tonight. he's stepped it up since origin. shame he couldn't lift the boys enough.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm glad he's back to playing direct football. Up until a few weeks ago, he wasn't offering anything in attack, and wasn't keeping any opposition guessing.

So much better when he plays direct, and so is the team.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
7 runs for 133m
2 linebreaks
5 tackle breaks
22 tackles

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I hope he tries to stop his stupid shoulder charges though. It comes off 1 time out of 12. He gave them plenty of cheap metres tonight by trying to go for the hero shot on 4 or 5 occasions.

Better off just making the tackle, and let the bigger boys get rough.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
I was starting to wonder about Ennis a few weeks ago but it seems he's found his running game, and what a difference it makes.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's about time he ran the ball and he's been a million times better in attack because of it. He sparked a lot in attack tonight and was very good in that department.

His defence is probably the worst of any hooker in the comp though and he creates linebreaks and tries for the opposition constantly (always has) by either trying to put a big shot on and missing or simply missing easy one on one tackles. He's a terrible defender who is a liability. The sooner we address that and realise that the better. It's been going on for years and you can't have an "80 minute" hooker, as he claims himself to be, defending in the middle of the park all day being as effective as a sieve.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
It's about time he ran the ball and he's been a million times better in attack because of it. He sparked a lot in attack tonight and was very good in that department.

His defence is probably the worst of any hooker in the comp though and he creates linebreaks and tries for the opposition constantly (always has) by either trying to put a big shot on and missing or simply missing easy one on one tackles. He's a terrible defender who is a liability. The sooner we address that and realise that the better. It's been going on for years and you can't have an "80 minute" hooker, as he claims himself to be, defending in the middle of the park all day being as effective as a sieve.

Agreed.

And where the fck have you been.

Status
Not open for further replies.