Michael Ennis 2010 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
i agree think he finally woke up to himself and was running from dummy half at times did better than the best he could
I think he had no choice BUT to run from dummy half, as he was getting owned by the opposite #9. Friend ran rings around Ennis in the opening half.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Ennis was our best player last night.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
my concern with ennis is his short passing from dummy half

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he had no choice BUT to run from dummy half, as he was getting owned by the opposite #9. Friend ran rings around Ennis in the opening half.
Friend is the most underrated hooker in the game i put him right there with cam smith Ennis isn't as good as friend as much as it pains me to say it

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friend is the most underrated hooker in the game i put him right there with cam smith Ennis isn't as good as friend as much as it pains me to say it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll post what I posted in the other thread:

Even if he did have a batter game last night, he's by far the most overrated player in the comp and I can't believe he'll be our captain.

Misses way too many tackles, throws way too many hero and hospital passes, is a hog when he shouldn't be but doesn;t hog it when he should. He is way too easy to read and never runs the ball himself from dummy half. He's not even in the top 5 hookers in the game and certainly not worth the money we pay him or the years his contract is for.

He's all talk and no walk.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When Ennis goes the wrong way, when we have a massive backline movement set up and an overlap causes me to have a mild stroke

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
he played good for 40mins vs titans, consistency is the question.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Ennis is a keeper. Don't be hatin' my main man. It's easy to play well when your team is winning. 2011 is our year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Romelo should be on the bench every week, replacing Ennis during the match when we need to spark things

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Romelo should be on the bench every week, replacing Ennis during the match when we need to spark things
cause that worked great with craig wing and issac luke for the rabbits?

i said it before and ill say it again most top teams like storm, dragons, manly among others have 80min hookers cause subbing them can ruin the style of play

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
this guys origin hopes are slimming.
farrah is going to replace him. though i like ennis alot more than farthead....farthead is gonna get the blues jersey

1_eye_magpie

a poor mans farah

no idea how this plodder ends up in origin over robbie, nSW selectors need to have a good hard look at themselves

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
a poor mans farah

no idea how this plodder ends up in origin over robbie, nSW selectors need to have a good hard look at themselves
he aint a bad hooker...but coz farrah is just a spark player...theyr gonna choose him.
belive me..farrah is nothing in origin, just a twit trying to get more money by being a rep player....
lets just hope nsw can breed some better youngsters

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
a poor mans farah

You're joking, right?

I know there's a 95% chance you're a gee-up, a 4.9% chance you're a troll because there's nothing interesting going on in tiger land (what's new, right...) and a .1% chance you're legit. So I'm not even going to bother pointing out the reasons you are wrong and the reasons why you annoy me.

1_eye_magpie

interesting bulldogs supporters bagging farah

do you happen to have a link to the NRL ladder discussion thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.