Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he is dumb for putting a shoulder shot on hayne of all people

hayne will bounce off everytime, like he did in their first try

but he easily made up for it

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
He was our best player tonight! put in a great effort!

S

Shermy

Barba/Patten/Morris..one of them should be hanging off his shoulder.
He made alot of inroads tonight and often was not put to ground...looking around for support and no one is there.
Barba would thrive from that sort of play.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Had his best game of the year. He was absolutely brilliant in attack needed someone alongside him to support e.g. Barba or Patten.

This is where the Storm are so effective with the Smith/Slater combo

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba/Patten/Morris..one of them should be hanging off his shoulder.
He made alot of inroads tonight and often was not put to ground...looking around for support and no one is there.
Barba would thrive from that sort of play.
patten was **** tonight I don't care what anyone says not up to FG standard anymore is NEVER there in defense where we need him

Has been rubbish for half the season at least

Ennis was by far our best player and he has a good partnership with barba barba always seems to back him up

WTF patten was doing during all of our line breaks I have NFI every line break we made it was either barba or stagg there

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
patten was **** tonight I don't care what anyone says not up to FG standard anymore is NEVER there in defense where we need him

Has been rubbish for half the season at least

Ennis was by far our best player and he has a good partnership with barba barba always seems to back him up

WTF patten was doing during all of our line breaks I have NFI every line break we made it was either barba or stagg there
Barba was 1500km from fg tonight, needs to go back to SG ball

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By far our best tonight. Great runs out of dummy half, which had been lacking.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba was 1500km from fg tonight, needs to go back to SG ball
wasn't at his best tonight but I have always said he is not a great 5/8 roberts is better but stupid people on here whinged and banged their heads against the wall that barba is the saviour a few good games doesn't mean too much he is a FB with limited ball playing skills and a good boot

personally I think should be

1.Barba
2.Turner
3.Morris
4. Patten
5.Goodwin
6.Roberts
7.BK
8.Browne
9.Ennis
10.Tandy
11.Idris
12.Ryan
13.Stagg

14.Halatau
15.Paea
16.Gordon
17.Hodgo

for the rest of the year

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
wasn't at his best tonight but I have always said he is not a great 5/8 roberts is better but stupid people on here whinged and banged their heads against the wall that barba is the saviour a few good games doesn't mean too much he is a FB with limited ball playing skills and a good boot

personally I think should be

1.Barba
2.Turner
3.Morris
4. Patten
5.Goodwin
6.Roberts
7.BK
8.Browne
9.Ennis
10.Tandy
11.Idris
12.Ryan
13.Stagg

14.Halatau
15.Paea
16.Gordon
17.Hodgo

for the rest of the year
I agree with you, even in our dominance of the second half, his little inside balls and passes were costing us momentum. He will not score solo tries every week, the honeymoon is clearly over.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you, even in our dominance of the second half, his little inside balls and passes were costing us momentum. He will not score solo tries every week, the honeymoon is clearly over.
exactly when he looked to run the ball he was numbered up on put Roberts in that situation he skips to the outside of them and passes gets morris in the clear put barba in there he has no idea

Roberts always postions himself and his backups well barba either hasn't learnt to do this or isn't capable still has a long way to go

W

waveraider

ennis played wll tonight, he is a player who will lead the club. We need to support this bloke.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis was our best tonight by far in attack kept trying..
But there were at leasy 2 occasions his woeful throwing out of arms led to tries..
he needs to tackle or at least slow player down...for a great player he misses some bad tackles at times

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bump

Once we got on a roll in attack, Ennis was thriving. He was quick out of dummy half and actually RAN the ball which is very rare these days. He also provided good service to Noddy and Barba and we had width to play with.
Ennis was about the only player to make a clean break for the Dogs up the middle. When he did, the rest of the team were nowhere to be found. He displayed great sportsmanship after the game by personally congratulating every Parra player, and giving Hayne well deserved recognition.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope he tries to stop his stupid shoulder charges though. It comes off 1 time out of 12. He gave them plenty of cheap metres tonight by trying to go for the hero shot on 4 or 5 occasions.

Better off just making the tackle, and let the bigger boys get rough.
I think he was trying to fire everyone else up but he has to choose the right times to try it and not try to do it so much.

His form since Origin has been awesome. He was easily our best player last night and is looking much more dangerous when running the ball.

Najj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
is it just me or is Ennis improving every week?

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
every game he plays he is improving when the forwards go forward he carves up other teams
Ennis is improving with his go forward, but his tackling technique has to get better.
Having his dead down before the ball runner is even near him, just gives the
opposition time to push him away or offload the ball way to easy.
still at least there is some improvement with at least one player.

Najj

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Ennis Decides to tackle around the legs more often and works on his foward passes , he would be the best Hooker that has been at the bulldogs (besides for Corey Huges LMFAOO.)

Luatootz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis is finally waking up to the fact that when he runs the ball he is more dangerous. cut out his shoulder charges who does he think he is SBW? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.