MG's bonkers halves idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mark Geyer is a smart man. I’ll never forget how he was laughed down when he suggested that Josh Reynolds should be NSW no 6 in 2012 or 13.
No one mentioned Reynolds expect MG.
ATM it ain’t happening at Canterbury. It’s not that stupid a suggestion.
To put the oldest, most broken player in the team at hooker, or to have our least effective half call the shots, or to take our Most potent attacking weapon and play him in a position he’s already proven he can’t handle ?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mark Geyer is a smart man. I’ll never forget how he was laughed down when he suggested that Josh Reynolds should be NSW no 6 in 2012 or 13.
No one mentioned Reynolds expect MG.
ATM it ain’t happening at Canterbury. It’s not that stupid a suggestion.
You do know sarcasm can be hard to distinguish in written form

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This fool must have been subjected to brain damage after his laughable stint at the Western Reds.If we want to lose Foran for the rest of the season,yes put him at hooker.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why can’t we be innovative? I just don’t get it?
Professional players and coach training all pre-season and week-to-week to come up with 5 ordinary plays, generally, forwards just hitting it up, it’s like 5 settlers, then a cross-field kick. We’ve been doing it for years.

We are incapable of some crafty options.

Worst case scenario, surely the call is fast play the balls and second phase..surely!!

On Geyer, he’s right in that we need to try something, but Mbye is not going anywhere bar FB. We just need to put it all on the line and try something different, we’re not going to be winning the comp so this is the time to experiment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.