MG's bonkers halves idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol I was listening at time. MG did say that he was very dusty from a big night out. Too many martinis for the big fella

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When Nasheed suggested Foran to hooker, the kennel called him a troll and the thread shut down.

Mark Geyer says it, and the blokes a genius.

This is now 100 percent of Nasheed predictions from 2017 that has come true if it happens.

And you sit there and wonder why some people say I’m a genius

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa is a DUD!! has been for the last 3 years!! glad to see his contract run out this year TBH and as for M'Bye.... he has had ample time to prove his worthiness on a Rugby league field and he has proven to me that needs to follow Lichaa as soon as his contract expires too.....Bye Bye Boys, you have had your chance IMO

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not Frawley love, but Frawley is simply better than JMK in the halves.
Player vs player who will benefit more from 20 Nrl games experience?

IMO I cannot See Frawley improve as much as JMK can.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What gives this **** to have an opinion on our club and what we fucken do fuck MG and his thoughts Foran at 9 I've heard it all now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Player vs player who will benefit more from 20 Nrl games experience?

IMO I cannot See Frawley improve as much as JMK can.
Who cares. Frawley is a better half at this stage and i can't see JMK ever catching up. The bloke isn't a half and will likely never be one.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get what you get with Frawley and is lacking a lot of natural attributes which JMK has. We are all bagging our attack but Frawley was a turnstile in defence. I will admit his kicking game is better then JMK but it’s not good enough IMO to be his selling point. MOM for JMK against the Panthers big forwards.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MG had one too many knocks to the head. He certainly has no idea what he's talking about.

Everyone is being way too impatient with our team. TBH our outlook for success is a 1-3 year proposition.

Anyone placing expectations and demands on the team this year is kidding themselves.
I agree that MG has taken to many knocks on the head, just watched NRL 360 and could say the same for Blocker.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair Mark Geyer played NRL in an era in which there were a lot of head knocks and not much headgear.

I'd love to see an IQ test between him, Mario Fenech, and Fui Fui Moi Moi.. battle of the ages.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree with #1,6,7 and 14. Lichaa at 14 takes so much pressure off him and he doesn't need to worry about organising the team. All he needs to do is run from dummy when he gets on which he has shown to do well at times. I would rather Nu Brown to start off as Hooker than JMK. I am quite a fan of him and believe he has so much to offer. Such a shame Pay pulled the plug on him so soon.
I agree. I think Brown has a lot to offer.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is a DUD!! has been for the last 3 years!! glad to see his contract run out this year TBH and as for M'Bye.... he has had ample time to prove his worthiness on a Rugby league field and he has proven to me that needs to follow Lichaa as soon as his contract expires too.....Bye Bye Boys, you have had your chance IMO
Lichaa has a contract for next year also.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair Mark Geyer played NRL in an era in which there were a lot of head knocks and not much headgear.

I'd love to see an IQ test between him, Mario Fenech, and Fui Fui Moi Moi.. battle of the ages.
Have you listened to his afternoon radio show? It is absolutely appalling. The step down in quality from last years Rush Hour hosted by Dan Ginnane is staggering.

Rumour has it that Ginnane was supposed to host the show with MG (because even MMM realise that MG is not capable of actually running a show) but it did not happen for whatever reason. They have some random guy there now who I have never heard of before and he runs things even though the show is called The Rush Hour with MG.

MG says so many absolutely ridiculous things, he always creates these lists that make no sense or are stupidly obvious, and signs off every show with "stay random Sydney" which I am pretty sure no one knows wtf that is really supposed to mean.

It makes me mad just thinking about it because I used to really look forward to the rush hour every evening.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you listened to his afternoon radio show? It is absolutely appalling. The step down in quality from last years Rush Hour hosted by Dan Ginnane is staggering.

Rumour has it that Ginnane was supposed to host the show with MG (because even MMM realise that MG is not capable of actually running a show) but it did not happen for whatever reason. They have some random guy there now who I have never heard of before and he runs things even though the show is called The Rush Hour with MG.

MG says so many absolutely ridiculous things, he always creates these lists that make no sense or are stupidly obvious, and signs off every show with "stay random Sydney" which I am pretty sure no one knows wtf that is really supposed to mean.

It makes me mad just thinking about it because I used to really look forward to the rush hour every evening.
He keeps misrpuncing English which annoys me. ‘I spoke to them people on the grill team’ and he always talks himself up as a hard enforcer yet takes every bitch angle with everything and gets Emo.
One or the other. You’re hard or your not.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He keeps misrpuncing English which annoys me. ‘I spoke to them people on the grill team’ and he always talks himself up as a hard enforcer yet takes every bitch angle with everything and gets Emo.
One or the other. You’re hard or your not.
Yeah he is probably below a primary school level with his English which is one reason why he can't host his own show.

He worked pretty well with the grill team I think. Pagey keeps things flowing, Matty is a good host and speaker and Gus is comedy relief. MG only had a small part and the most memorable MG moments involve him basically having a stroke on air and everyone laughing. They even set off an alarm when it happened.

I think MMM would feel too slack to axe his show too soon, but I do wonder how far the ratings have fallen.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he is probably below a primary school level with his English which is one reason why he can't host his own show.

He worked pretty well with the grill team I think. Pagey keeps things flowing, Matty is a good host and speaker and Gus is comedy relief. MG only had a small part and the most memorable MG moments involve him basically having a stroke on air and everyone laughing. They even set off an alarm when it happened.

I think MMM would feel too slack to axe his show too soon, but I do wonder how far the ratings have fallen.
His saving grace is its only an hour long.

I think he is there to 'represent' the far west crowd.

If you look at the Grill, everyone has a character they play.

Page- host.
Matt- Comedy
Gus- snooty eastern suburb north shore bad guy
-MG- Westie down to earth dude.

Emma they brought in for PC reasons to break up the sausagefest, although she does well admittedly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Gareth was The Rush Hour the show they always had on before the call. Normally like 5-7pm or something?

I think that had Dan Ginnane and Gus Worland as the anchors, and it always had (Brent Read) "Readies Mail", quite often Bill Harrigan or Jamie Soward were guests. I think it was on after Merrickville with Merrick Watts.

If so it sucks they've ruined it bringing in MG.. he's an over opinionated neanderthal that doesn't understand most sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.