Official Message from Andrew Hill

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could write a page on KIA alone and it had nothing whatsoever to do with us being inept. In brief, KIA had good market penetration and brand recognition in Sydney, partially due to us, and in Melbourne due to the Australian Open. But they were badly lacking in Qld in those 2 metrics. The Qld dealers at their 2019 Conference demanded that they increase their profile in Qld, hence the move to the Donkeys.

For completeness, Wicked Sister was $250k.

Go Dogs
You write a lot of tripe, you suffer from analysis paralysis.
Kia downgraded from major sponsor as they weren’t getting value for money, pure and simple. We WERE a competitive, marketable organisation but with a diminishing quality roster & incompetent management we were no longer a viable FTA commodity. Kia saw the writing on the wall. Through the Broncos they were guaranteed prime time FTA exposure weekly on the Eastern Seaboard,not to mention the 25k odd crowds exposure at Suncorp.
For the record Wicked Sista were $350k shorts sponsor - unheard of in the NRL. Our playing strip under the previous administration had the highest $ value in the NRL.
Fact check; I don’t mean google search check with Club staffers....

The Reform Ticket’s
“Salary Cap issues”diatribe that got them elected is the reason they are now in this predicament.
As a consequence they have lost quality personnel,potential sponsors,coaches & players.
In summary they have created problem after problem without solution.

Last edited:

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You write a lot of tripe, you suffer from analysis paralysis.
Kia downgraded from major sponsor as they weren’t getting value for money, pure and simple. We WERE a competitive, marketable organisation but with a diminishing quality roster & incompetent management we were no longer a viable FTA commodity. Kia saw the writing on the wall. Through the Broncos they were guaranteed prime time FTA exposure weekly on the Eastern Seaboard,not to mention the 25k odd crowds exposure at Suncorp.
For the record Wicked Sista were $350k shorts sponsor - unheard of in the NRL. Our playing strip under the previous administration had the highest $ value in the NRL.
Fact check; I don’t mean google search check with Club staffers....

The Reform Ticket’s
“Salary Cap issues”diatribe that got them elected is the reason they are now in this predicament. As a consequence they have lost quality personnel players, staff & sponsors.
In summary they have created problem after problem without solutions.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hill's comment about family sticking together makes me even more concerned that another extension for Pay is coming.

I'm sick of hearing the family club cliché.. The Roosters are known as the ruthless and aggressive club and look where they are. Compare that to where our precious family values and 1980's old school mentality have led our club..
Ask Andrew Farrar what he thinks of the family club,he wants nothing to do with the place ever again.Treated like dirt.3 time premiership winner wasn’t he?.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A message from the CEO

Last week we were able to welcome back many of our Members, Fans and Corporate Partners to a Bulldogs home game for the first time in 2020, and it was fantastic to hear our Blue and White family cheering on the boys at Bankwest Stadium.

I want to thank you for your patience over the last two weeks as we launched the ticket redemption process for Member attendance. Although this process isn’t as easy as scanning your Membership card at the venue, it enables us to deliver a COVID-Safe stadium for all attendees.

Our next home game is in Round 12, and like you I can’t wait to face off against Parramatta - our local rivals - during Indigenous Round.

Member redemptions and ticket sales for this match will begin soon and we need all our Members to be there for this local derby and to turn ANZ Stadium into a sea of Blue and White.

On the topic of stadiums, as a club we were extremely disappointed by the NSW Government’s decision to cancel the redevelopment of ANZ Stadium and we’re currently working hard to get the best outcome for all our stakeholders.

If you would like to send us your thoughts on your favourite venue, game day experiences and preferred time slots, you can fill out the 'Match Day and Venue Experience' survey.

It’s great to see Luke Thompson settling in well with the team, training hard and getting ready to start this weekend against the Broncos. I’d also like to say congratulations to Dylan Napa for playing his 150th NRL game last weekend against South Sydney.

Unfortunately, I’m sad to say that Adam Elliott will be sidelined for up to 6 months as he recovers from shoulder surgery. From everyone here at Belmore – “Good Luck, Herb!”

Junior Rugby League is back on the 18th of July and it’s going to be fantastic to see our local boys and girls, the future of this club, getting back out on the park.

As always, I want to say thank you for your support of this club, especially as we move through these tough times. We’ve always been called the Family Club and Family sticks together.

There is a lot of noise around the Bulldogs at the moment and rightly so. We simply need to do better on- and off-the-field.

Everyone here at Belmore is working hard, sticking together and doing everything we can to move this club back to where we need to be – at the top of the NRL.

Regards
Andrew Hill
CEO
Andrew Hill is a Funnier comedian than his cousin Benny Hill.
upload_2020-7-11_0-4-45.jpegupload_2020-7-11_0-7-7.jpeg

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is the role of a CEO of the Bulldogs? Losing sponsors without adequately replacing them? Signing no players in roles we require or not signing decent coach for that matter? How about building a team of staff, that are currently achieving no results? We are coming LAST with No Major Sponsor and have nothing to look forward too as a club. All our admin departments are down and please don’t blame COVID it’s only been around a few months.
You and I both know his a puppet for Anderson’s and that’s his only saving grace. The sooner they flick him the better for them and their puppet masters
Do you think if we throw in Tollman, Holland And Lewis, with a bit of luck The Roosters will do a swap, Hill for Polities.?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I wish he said misery boofheads aren’t bulldogs fans

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didn't Andrew Hill have a spot of tea with Justin Holbrook in the UK late last year???

fast forward to tonight. titans on 3 wins with Holbrook being head coach for a minute

nek minut

dean pay....well you know the rest..... young team and all blah blah blah

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I wish he said misery boofheads aren’t bulldogs fans
I agree with you 100 % you are absolutely right it's good to have a sense of humor in times like this, it keeps the spirits up & good on you for pointing it out, I'm with you mate , there's nothing better than coming across a funny post in this forum when I'm feeling down it cheers me up & makes me feel Better. Good on you sport.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If this whole CEO thing doesn't work out, at least Hill can go work at his brother Michael's jewellery store.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk is cheap! If we went on talk alone, we would have won 3 premierships in the past 5 years, as promised to us by Raelene Castle. Oh, and the team will currently be playing like the “Old Dogs of War”, where every other team would not want to face us. Message to Andrew Hill - Talk is cheap.. demonstrable actions and results are the only things that matter (which, sadly, are fundamentally missing)