Merry Christmas mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not bad..shot I hate the heat! Hope you had a great day with the family!
thanks mate kids are going nuts lol . swim games, swim games, swim games .
plus we got a nephew that has been here for days now. my ears are fucked lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our Hindu neighbours got us a nice glass bow and some nuts and shiz with a Christmas card. Behold it said in their writing have a good festive season as I was about to rip the card and shit on it I saw that the card itself already had merry Christmas. And behold my anger quickly went and thought oh what nice people.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our Hindu neighbours got us a nice glass bow and some nuts and shiz with a Christmas card. Behold it said in their writing have a good festive season as I was about to rip the card and shit on it I saw that the card itself already had merry Christmas. And behold my anger quickly went and thought oh what nice people.
when you say your neighbours bought you a Christmas gift , its very unlikely that they all went shopping together and decided as a family on the gift they got for you. We all know 'she' did it.

Its a bit like saying happy festive season we all know it means merry Christmas but its just a collective saying so as not to put emphasis on a particular day over another to avoid offending people.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when you say your neighbours bought you a Christmas gift , its very unlikely that they all went shopping together and decided as a family on the gift they got for you. We all know 'she' did it.

Its a bit like saying happy festive season we all know it means merry Christmas but its just a collective saying so as not to put emphasis on a particular day over another to avoid offending people.
Lol you've looked into this to deeply hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.