Merry Christmas mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hows was everyone's xmas ? all prepared for the next 7 days of being 30 degrees plus?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hows was everyone's xmas ? all prepared for the next 7 days of being 30 degrees plus?
Better than expected , ate too much of course how was yours?

I'm not ready for that type of heat but I work in air con so it shouldn't be too bad, feel for you tradies though

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Better than expected , ate too much of course how was yours?

I'm not ready for that type of heat but I work in air con so it shouldn't be too bad, feel for you tradies though
yeah was full on lol .had a few relos dogs over and my bitch wasnt to happy that her territory was getting invaded .between trying to settle them down an 10 or so kids in the pool wasnt a fun first few hours lol.
but all good now on holidays going to build a water curtain around the pool and relax for a few weeks .bbqs and swimming

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't believe some people up here wanted a black Christmas, won't crack this little black duck, drink on in the Aussie heat.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpg
View attachment 1877
image.jpg
image.jpg
yeah was full on lol .had a few relos dogs over and my bitch wasnt to happy that her territory was getting invaded .between trying to settle them down an 10 or so kids in the pool wasnt a fun first few hours lol.
but all good now on holidays going to build a water curtain around the pool and relax for a few weeks .bbqs and swimming
sounds like you had a great Christmas Day!

I don't know what a pool curtain is?
Is it like a fountain type of water feature or an actual curtain for privacy/ shade? Either way I want one too .. First I need a pool though

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For the fishos, got a diawa baitcaster and a 5'8 cork flicking rod. Stoked.. now gotta learn how to use the baitcaster without creating a birds nest every time haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which one do you want.

This one the family isn't included.

To be honest the first one looks good. I have been tempted to buy something similar to put on my back deck so i can cool off after work.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.