Merry Christmas mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm after one of those Animated Christmas Villages (the music boxes that light up, play Christmas songs and maybe move a little) similar to the one below. I want to get it from some Asian variety shop without paying an arm and a leg for it. If anyone knows of any good places please advise. I've already tried Roni's, and not too happy with what they got.

Thank you :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm after one of those Animated Christmas Villages (the music boxes that light up, play Christmas songs and maybe move a little) similar to the one below. I want to get it from some Asian variety shop without paying an arm and a leg for it. If anyone knows of any good places please advise. I've already tried Roni's, and not too happy with what they got.

Thank you :grinning:

Ebay?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone, its really for the children so hope they enjoy it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Merry Christmas folks, hope you all enjoy the time with your family and friends.

You know it's that time of the year when you see the annual re-runs of the classics Die Hard 1 & Chevy Chase movies.

Also stuff the Christmas shopping rush, cash is the best present imo. Since I don't have kids and I'm young I can get away with it lol. Cash for the cousins and relatives much easier than going to a packed Westfield shopping centre.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
best xmas ever the mrs pulled the finger out and cleaned the house. and my thongs were wearing out and the dude at bunnings gave me a pair.
living large ***** living large merry fucking xmas

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you catch the xmas special of sense8 with the 2 dudes having a root in the toilet ?
then the tranny get her pouch chewed out .
Lol lucky I didn't watch that shit, I was actually waiting and hyped to watch that show, but then I read that there is a tranny in it, I was like yeah shove your pc agenda down someone else's throat

Status
Not open for further replies.