(MERGED) all SBW to union discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dogs_4 lyf

weidler the fukn scum he can go fukn **** himself aswell and i hope the ****n plane explodes while hes ****n inn there

S

Spraytan

Eat that to all that attacked me non stop when I told you all months a go he is a rat ass

dadoghouse

Once A DOG..Alwayz a DOG
Reaction score
on channel 9 2 year deal woth 3 mil with a team toulon............. watta dog dats wat he will be remembered as

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Snaked by Khody Nasser weeks ago by the sound of it.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
whilst he has done a dog act, it is very poor to wish him harm.

Jeffro

Waterboy
Reaction score
F##k him. I am so pissed off I feel like we have been shafted. How can he have a go at Mason for what he did yet f%%k himself

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my 10 year old son has just got his Sonny Bill doll and put it on our toilet shelf.
There it will stay as he is known as Dunny Bill in our house.
Dirty dog , i cannot believe he has done this , we deserve better as fans.
Very sneaky and sly way to do it.
We will now be a very rich club after this..we will be suing his arse off for every cent ...Hope his plane crashes.....

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just choked on my dinner >:(

This is ridiculous...for what the fans have gone through the last few months to support you Sonny Bill..

What a load of ****** garbage...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
look and read at everyones comments on SBW... ffs let him go if he wants to leave let him no point on staying at the dogs if he isnt clearly happy 100% my support good on yah SBW.., contacts what ever he doesnt care thats why he is on a plane as we speak...

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
3Mil for two years .... fark me good money for a union winger HE WILL GET SMASHED IN RUKKS HE WONT WANT HIS PRETTY FACE TOUCHED.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
ABC are now saying that SBW has flown out to sign a $3 million dollar deal with Toulon.

I'm not convinced until I hear it officially from the club. Until then, I won't make a comment about Sonny or his standards.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
How can Sonny Bill let that ****wit Nasser brainwash him....
I dont care what it takes, I hope we stand our ground and challenge it legally as far as we can......Even if it eats our cap for a couple of years.....I hate Mason for what he did, but at least he did it in the open and didnt hide and be a hypocrite......How could Sonny do it to his team mates...letting us fans down is bad enough, but his team mates? not even a word>?....I cant think of words to describe how low that is!

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes
poorly advised
operhaps this may be the catalyst
for nasser to realise that he and his
simpleton stooges really dont run the world

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i dont care what happens, i DO NOT want him back in blue and white. He needs to grow up. You cant ****ing run away from your problems sonny, grown ups in the real world have to deal with their issues

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way he's gone about it is the thing thats really left the foul taste in my mouth. To not even have the balls to front anyone about it is just gutless.

Status
Not open for further replies.