(MERGED) all SBW to union discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Tesse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rugby League is going to DIE!

Sonny Bill is the biggest DOG in rugby league. 2GB, Foxsports have confirmed he has gone to Rugby. IF this is true then this is going to open the door for alot of other top players to leave. I wonder what David Gallop has to fix this problem!

As for Sonny, the club that put up with his antics he deserves to get knee damage for the rest of his life. The bulldogs are a team who are ever faithful to the players. Stuff him. WHAT A DOG!

LEAGUE IS GONE. WATCH THE OTHER TOP PLAYERS WALK OUT AND GALLOP WITH EGG ON HIS FACE!

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
at the end of the day sonny is contracted to us
for the next 3 seasons
i think the club should seek legal advice and
prevent him from playing anything for those three years.
as far as i know...we cant lose.(legally)
how unfortunate, but sonny, if this is whats going down
then you are the biggest letdown to a legion of people
that anybody could ever imagine.
disgusted

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
we have another $600,000 or so to spend lfarkin nrl should ban him for ever

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if we will still have people on this forum sticking up for money bill. Im so fukn pissed right now I hope the club sues his asre & I hope he breaks his legs playn Rugby.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Relax man, if it is true it is good for the club in the long term, he was a cancer along with Mase.
Someone else will eventually come up and fill his shoes
exactly

if indeed this eventuates to what it seemingly points to, then he will be held in the same regard as that scum mason by quite a few people i think and we will continue to prosper like always

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true the NRL & Bulldogs can eat my shorts dude. I hope the AFL & A-League make Rugby League die of a slow death.
perhaps one day you might like to extract
your head from your posterior

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
F*** any mofo that wants to leave, he is a just a hypocritical dog c*** if he has left, he took the p!ss out of mason, he is worse scum than mason

DOGSNO1

Waterboy
Reaction score
if it was a promotional trip oversees wouldnt the dogs know about it? wake Emma K, he is supposed to be playing footy tommorow, so i dont think the dogs would let him go jetsetting around, especially with his manager, even if it was to timbuktu

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
someone tell me if Bulldogs dont let him play considering he has a no get out clause, how can he play for them??

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's just taken a steaming big dump on everyone that has nurtured him, cheered for him, supported him through his off field dramas.... the list goes on.
Go **** yourself Sonny!

Status
Not open for further replies.