Official Member Training Session Pics

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cheers DD, much appreciated. Was Atoni there and how did he train?

Elliott does look slim and fit, just like an edge backrower should! Love seeing Hetho and the Northern Pommie hanging together.
Antonio think has blue hair on top yes looked very fit

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers mate.
To answer your other question:
Elliott was a stand out, he’s dropped weight, looks fit and keen and that’s good given he’s not in a contract year having just renewed, he looks legit. Same for RFM. Napa not in great shape in my view, ‘21 could well be his last year and I doubt there’d be too many dissenting voices. Of the new Dogs, both The Flange and Hetherington were working hard in the field sessions and seem keen to impress which is great. Cotric wasn’t there, he starts on 04 JAN when they come back from the Chrissy break.
Yes agree on Napa,from day 1 ,I disagreed on the purchase of this guy,be great if we can give him to some one,even if we had to pay a small %,I feel the modern game,and it’s speed have outgrown him,I wouldn’t even have him in the top 30.

Reactions: fro

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes agree on Napa,from day 1 ,I disagreed on the purchase of this guy,be great if we can give him to some one,even if we had to pay a small %,I feel the modern game,and it’s speed have outgrown him,I wouldn’t even have him in the top 30.
Probably just release him end of ‘21.
Can’t see why another club would want to pick him up.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was hoping Lewis and put on 10kgs and was looking more like $BW ready for a stint in the Forwards :blush:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers DD, much appreciated. Was Atoni there and how did he train?

Elliott does look slim and fit, just like an edge backrower should! Love seeing Hetho and the Northern Pommie hanging together.
Yes mate, Renouf was there:
EE2DA7DD-45B4-4562-90F3-BCE4BC8DA94A.jpeg
Looks fit. He’s lost the mane (shame) and has replaced it with what hopefully resembles his 2021 form: a purple patch (I’ll be here all week, try the veal :-)).

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know its only a pic but Naps physique looks very disappointing. He's got the off season to prove everyone wrong but looks like hes been smashing ice creams and donuts. I just dont get it with him, is he injured or something.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know its only a pic but Naps physique looks very disappointing. He's got the off season to prove everyone wrong but looks like hes been smashing ice creams and donuts. I just dont get it with him, is he injured or something.
He did injure his shoulder and knee in the second last game and has been in rehab for the majority of the preseason. Then again so has Elliott and look at him....

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He did injure his shoulder and knee in the second last game and has been in rehab for the majority of the preseason. Then again so has Elliott and look at him....
Well thats something I suppose. I shall reserve any further shit kicking of Napa and hope that he pulls his finger out ready for round 1.