Official Member Training Session Pics

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics, thanks for taking the time to post all of those Dinkum.

Elliot looks so lean, he must have dropped about 10kg. I wonder if that was deliberate and requested by Barrett or just the result of the hard training.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Much appreciated your efforts,was there a good vibe around the place,anyone stand out for you .
There was a good vibe. Players, coaches, staff and directors all seem happy with the direction of the club. Decent member turn-out for a warm off-season day in the silly season and they seem to appreciate today’s display. As Hilly said, ‘We weren’t able to do much with you in 2020 and we want to make you proud of your footy club’ which is the ultimate aim besides winning. JK also said that Baz and players are making specific efforts to walk up to Burwood Road, Belmore and get to know the local businesses and ‘make it about the CB area, instilling pride and excitement in the area about our team’. All good stuff in my view.

Last edited:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a good vibe. Players, coaches, staff and directors all seem happy with the direction of the club. Decent member turn-out for a warm off-season day in the silly season and they seem to appreciate today’s display. As Hilly said, ‘We weren’t able to do much with you in 2020 and we want to make you proud of your footy club’ which is the ultimate aim besides winning. JK also said that Baz and players are making specific efforts to walk up to Burwood Road, Belmore and get to know the local businesses and ‘make it about the CB area, instilling pride and excitement in the area about our team’. All good stuff in my view.
All in all the news is positive ,let’s all hope it stays that way,for the good of all of us,again many thanks for your input,we all appreciate it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
All in all the news is positive ,let’s all hope it stays that way,for the good of all of us,again many thanks for your input,we all appreciate it.
Cheers mate.
To answer your other question:
Elliott was a stand out, he’s dropped weight, looks fit and keen and that’s good given he’s not in a contract year having just renewed, he looks legit. Same for RFM. Napa not in great shape in my view, ‘21 could well be his last year and I doubt there’d be too many dissenting voices. Of the new Dogs, both The Flange and Hetherington were working hard in the field sessions and seem keen to impress which is great. Cotric wasn’t there, he starts on 04 JAN when they come back from the Chrissy break.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers DD, much appreciated. Was Atoni there and how did he train?

Elliott does look slim and fit, just like an edge backrower should! Love seeing Hetho and the Northern Pommie hanging together.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cheers mate.
To answer your other question:
Elliott was a stand out, he’s dropped weight, looks fit and keen and that’s good given he’s not in a contract year having just renewed, he looks legit. Same for RFM. Napa not in great shape in my view, ‘21 could well be his last year and I doubt there’d be too many dissenting voices. Of the new Dogs, both The Flange and Hetherington were working hard in the field sessions and seem keen to impress which is great. Cotric wasn’t there, he starts on 04 JAN when they come back from the Chrissy break.
Agree with everything you said 100%