Melbourne "terrorism incident"

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The bloke with the trolley tho..... Aussie legend
Terror smerror. I once watched about 100 youths get into it in a Darwin shopping centre car park. Lads were ripping off car mirrors and turning trolleys on their sides, then jumping on them so the affectionately named trolley pole could be dislodged and thus turned into a skull opening device.

The REAL hero is the trolley lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
“All the resources of our state should be directed towards keeping Victorians safe,”

In other words more tax dollars for police surveillance state even though ASIO couldn't do jack shit

More resources for the military even though after close to 20 years of war there is more 'terror' than before
Order through chaos

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Technically terrorist attacks usually carry some type of form of mental illness with them

But yet we still saw the usual bigots claiming "Allah akbar" with this just like last year when it wasnt the case at all

And no one denies that this is a terrorist attack. They object to the same type of crime being committed by other races/creeds/religions as being labelled as mentally illness rather than terrorist attack

Ie not calling like for like
That's the media for you, title is terrorism incident, then quote the cops denied he said Allah Akbar.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro, if a **** is charging at me with a knife, I'd empty the clip into him and ask questions later.
Exactly what I was going to say bro. After emptying the clip I would’ve spat on him or shat on him (if I needed to).

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last time a Somalian was in the Melbourne news was raiding jewellery stores, did the Government do any character assessments before allowing these warlords in?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly what I was going to say bro. After emptying the clip I would’ve spat on him or shat on him (if I needed to).
If I was armed with a gun and someone charged me with a knife I’d most likely gun him down?

I met a former police officer who gunned down a madman who charged him with a knife, at Bondi years ago.
As he was telling us the story you could see him reliving the moment, getting all teared up, PTSD etc.

I did say to him I reckon if I had a gun and someone was charging me with a knife, I’d probably shoot?

Wahesh

Reaction score
If I was armed with a gun and someone charged me with a knife I’d most likely gun him down?

I met a former police officer who gunned down a madman who charged him with a knife, at Bondi years ago.
As he was telling us the story you could see him reliving the moment, getting all teared up, PTSD etc.

I did say to him I reckon if I had a gun and someone was charging me with a knife, I’d probably shoot?
Well it comes down to you, an innocent bystander, and a madman trying to kill you and you have a gun. It’s a no-brainer.

In this case RIP to innocent person who died, but LOL at this being a terror attack. It was a nutcase gone mad.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Justifiable by law, lethal force against lethal force.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont believe much what the Police Commissioner says. He is a Daniel Andrews lackey.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why was this **** even in Australia? If his brother was already done for his involvement in a potential plot recently the entire family should have been on the next plane back.

Just another reason why we should reject "refugees" from certain countries.

Melbourne is copping the brunt of all these clowns, and just wait till they start the new thing of relocating them to regional areas.

Whilst the idea in itself is great, sticking a whole lot of rock apes who just come here for a handout in a regional area with nothing to do and a handful of police.

Yeah ... like that's not going to cause issues.

Hooray for multiculturalism!!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why was this **** even in Australia? If his brother was already done for his involvement in a potential plot recently the entire family should have been on the next plane back.

Melbourne is copping the brunt of all these clowns, and just wait till they start the new thing of relocating them to regional areas.

Whilst the idea in itself is great, sticking a whole lot of rock apes who just come here for a handout in a regional area with nothing to do and a handful of police.

This is true.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
definition of terrorism: any person causing harm to another, in other words the person dosent need to scream out allah fucking akbar which by the way means god is great which im sure every god believing person says

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

What an absolute load of utter garbage

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
definition of terrorism: any person causing harm to another, in other words the person dosent need to scream out allah fucking akbar which by the way means god is great which im sure every god believing person says
Except he never screamed that out

The usual bigots attributed Allah akhbar both in last years attack by a mentally ill Greek australian and yesterdays attack.

Investigators by the police are still on going but early reports suggest that this bloke was hallucinating that men with spears were chasing him

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Except he never screamed that out

The usual bigots attributed Allah akhbar both in last years attack by a mentally ill Greek australian and yesterdays attack.

Investigators by the police are still on going but early reports suggest that this bloke was hallucinating that men with spears were chasing him
yh as usual media with the fear mongering tactics trying to create fear out of chaos

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You missed the part where it says causing harm for political and/or religious ideologies

Which is what happened In this case. No need to try and create more divide than there already is

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much a perfect comment bro

these basturds make it worse for other people of his race and religion. mentally ill , home sick or upset on ASIO for investigating his brother for links with terrorism, this is how repaid the country that gave him and his family shelter, food and clothing for last 28 years.

Last terror attack in India by the muslim who got shot dead, all the imams of India refused to pray his funeral prayers. I think its time Aussies imams do the same for this hell bound terrorist.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
these basturds make it worse for other people of his race and religion. mentally ill , home sick or upset on ASIO for investigating his brother for links with terrorism, this is how repaid the country that gave him and his family shelter, food and clothing for last 28 years.

Last terror attack in India by the muslim who got shot dead, all the imams of India refused to pray his funeral prayers. I think its time Aussies imams do the same for this hell bound terrorist.
I was basically thinking the same thing.
These bad eggs that crop up, obviously have seen and experienced shit in their lives most of us are fortunate to never experience.

It’s no excuse for their actions,

But it does make things hard of others.

I just think Australia needs to be stronger on the bad eggs. And send them back to their homeland if they are identified as high risk.

I think a tough stance will make others think twice before following the wrong direction.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Americans say "oohhhh my gawd "