Melbourne "terrorism incident"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad state of affairs ..really upsets me when they were ‘known to police’.. Sheesh the majority of people in this world are good, honest and hardworking..it’s just a minority of assholes who ruin it for the rest..bastards..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was basically thinking the same thing.
These bad eggs that crop up, obviously have seen and experienced shit in their lives most of us are fortunate to never experience.

It’s no excuse for their actions,

But it does make things hard of others.

I just think Australia needs to be stronger on the bad eggs. And send them back to their homeland if they are identified as high risk.

I think a tough stance will make others think twice before following the wrong direction.

this bloke been living in Australia for last 28 years... **** has no excuse of being mentally ill for experiencing shit where ever he has come from.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
this bloke been living in Australia for last 28 years... **** has no excuse of being mentally ill for experiencing shit where ever he has come from.
Yeah, that is true in this case,

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here since 1990, apparently was a massive Penrith fan and never got over the GF loss to the raiders that year

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just don’t understand why the coppers didn’t blow the **** away earlier it worries me a bit because the failure to act could have cost more lives regardless of race or religion this **** should have been put down ASAP shout out to the the dude with big balls and a shopping trolley

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a very detailed terrorist plot.

Spending money to prevent terrorism just seems futile when anyone can just drive their car onto a busy sidewalk.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like a very detailed terrorist plot.

Spending money to prevent terrorism just seems futile when anyone can just drive their car onto a busy sidewalk.

could be a low IQ terrorist, trying to blow up the place with gas canisters in a burning car, sad but funny at the same time.

the bloke had few screw lose for sure.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just think Australia needs to be stronger on the bad eggs. And send them back to their homeland if they are identified as high risk.

I think a tough stance will make others think twice before following the wrong direction.
Theres draw backs to that kind of stance which would have to be weighed against the benefits and then see if it is a reasonable solution.

1. That could make them desperate, which could in turn make them carry out willy nilly lone wolf attacks as theres no more consequence for them

2. It breaks civil liberty codes and while I get that planning to take lone wolf attacks negates civil liberties, my bigger concern is where does it stop? Governments have history of bringing in laws and then expanding the power and reach of those laws in the name of protection. And I simply wouldnt trust government to do the right thing with those type of laws, especially as we've recently had whistle blower laws passed through.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just don’t understand why the coppers didn’t blow the **** away earlier it worries me a bit because the failure to act could have cost more lives regardless of race or religion this **** should have been put down ASAP shout out to the the dude with big balls and a shopping trolley
Trouble is that cop won’t be painted as a hero, some **** will be trying to cut him down in court saying that that fucker had rights. They should give the cop a ticker tape parade and an award

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What an absolute load of utter garbage
It's reactions like that from people like you which allow these idiots to fester in our country and kill innocent civilians.

If he's known to ASIO already, and his brothers got priors for plotting a terror attack, then he should never have been in the country.

With terror related offences, if you get caught, your entire family gets deported. Why take the risk on innocent lives.

It's not that simple. Ask Katrina Dawson what happens when police open fire in a poorly planned operation. If you don't know who she is, she was one of the Martin Place Lindt Siege victims, who was killed when police raided the place (and opened fire with NATO ammunition), which resulted in her being hit and killed by something like 15 bullet fragments, after 20 odd bullets were fired (10 odd into Monis and 10 strays which hit a chair she was behind). * Numbers are rough there.

Before they open fire there are operation guidelines they must follow (including the use of less lethal). So the fact this arsehole is dead and not tasered, no doubt will resulting in wasting money on an inquiry now too.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's reactions like that from people like you which allow these idiots to fester in our country and kill innocent civilians.

If he's known to ASIO already, and his brothers got priors for plotting a terror attack, then he should never have been in the country.

With terror related offences, if you get caught, your entire family gets deported. Why take the risk on innocent lives.

It's not that simple. Ask Katrina Dawson what happens when police open fire in a poorly planned operation. If you don't know who she is, she was one of the Martin Place Lindt Siege victims, who was killed when police raided the place (and opened fire with NATO ammunition), which resulted in her being hit and killed by something like 15 bullet fragments, after 20 odd bullets were fired (10 odd into Monis and 10 strays which hit a chair she was behind). * Numbers are rough there.

Before they open fire there are operation guidelines they must follow (including the use of less lethal). So the fact this arsehole is dead and not tasered, no doubt will resulting in wasting money on an inquiry now too.
Monis was hiding in a cafe with hostages not standing in front of two coppers with a knife having already killed at least one person and injuring several other the two situations are not even close it could also be argued that if the TRG had taken opportunities earlier to take monis down lives could have been saved in the Lindt cafe seige

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I stated this earlier as well. It’s fucken ridiculous that the terrorist was leaping and charging with hacking motions towards the police even connecting albeit not with the knife but they didn’t open fire until fkn ages it seems. When do they ever give people attacking police that many chances? Fkd up. Instead of the cops worrying about people’s safety and their own they were probably thinking “fuck did he have to not only be a Islamist terrorist but also black while I’m white? I can’t shoot him the msm will label me a trigger happy nazi.”

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I stated this earlier as well. It’s fucken ridiculous that the terrorist was leaping and charging with hacking motions towards the police even connecting albeit not with the knife but they didn’t open fire until fkn ages it seems. When do they ever give people attacking police that many chances? Fkd up. Instead of the cops worrying about people’s safety and their own they were probably thinking “fuck did he have to not only be a Islamist terrorist but also black while I’m white? I can’t shoot him the msm will label me a trigger happy nazi.”
No doubt that goes through the minds of cops in the states this day and age

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres draw backs to that kind of stance which would have to be weighed against the benefits and then see if it is a reasonable solution.

1. That could make them desperate, which could in turn make them carry out willy nilly lone wolf attacks as theres no more consequence for them

2. It breaks civil liberty codes and while I get that planning to take lone wolf attacks negates civil liberties, my bigger concern is where does it stop? Governments have history of bringing in laws and then expanding the power and reach of those laws in the name of protection. And I simply wouldnt trust government to do the right thing with those type of laws, especially as we've recently had whistle blower laws passed through.
I understand what you are saying but the laws at this moment are too soft. Despite its the third terrorist incident in Australia, there have been numerous raids and arrests which have stopped incidents like this from happening. So would be terrorists are still planning their acts and not deterred by the current laws in place.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not all cops

Not all
Lol
It’s a spectrum
Haha

The black cops don’t give a fuck

They can shoot as many black thugs as they like

It will still be reported in main stream media that it’s white supremacy haha

White people are racist

That’s why black thug got shot.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres sure to be an inquiry. But the first thing that should be determined is his motivation for doing what he did.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
It’s a spectrum
Haha

The black cops don’t give a fuck

They can shoot as many black thugs as they like

It will still be reported in main stream media that it’s white supremacy haha

White people are racist

That’s why black thug got shot.

well there are racists every where in every community including cops

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Theres sure to be an inquiry. But the first thing that should be determined is his motivation for doing what he did.

how can you determine the motivation of a lunatic, he was seeing visions and shit as for last few weeks as reported by the people close to him

the guy was a kookoo.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
well there are racists every where in every community including cops
My word there is

I just hate how everything these days is labeled racist
Even when race has nothing to do with things.

But the left wing will find an angle to argue racism

Usually referencing slavery lol