Melbourne riot/protest

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It's an opportunity for a public piss up at a time when pubs are shut, at very least.
Yeah adolescence and even guys that should know better get a bit of a thrill from running around smashing shit. Like when most guys see a street fight I guess it’s that primal thing you get a bit excited. That’s about all they achieve and then most get identified and have to face up to a court and pay massive fines they can’t afford.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder what the real story is. I doubt with all the phones everywhere they aren't going to bash some **** and just leave him there.
Hard to say. There is plenty of footage of tradies fighting each other. So there's a decent chance it was another tradie that did it.

It reminds me of a photo that went around Facebook for a few weeks. The photo was of this blonde hair, blue eyed woman with blood all over her face and it said, "This woman was bashed by Antifa in the street". Everyone shared it. Trump supporters were using it as a call to get revenge on all lefties.

I looked at it for 30 seconds and said, "That's the chick from Home and Away"

Turns out it was a photo she took on the set of a movie after she put on the fake blood makeup.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon it's antivaxxers doing an antifa and hijacking a protest.
Technically the protest is an anti-vax protest. Technically. They're protesting because they don't want to get vaccinated. Not that they're full on anti-vaxxers (a lot are but not all of them)

But it's technically anti-vax.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hard to say. There is plenty of footage of tradies fighting each other. So there's a decent chance it was another tradie that did it.

It reminds me of a photo that went around Facebook for a few weeks. The photo was of this blonde hair, blue eyed woman with blood all over her face and it said, "This woman was bashed by Antifa in the street". Everyone shared it. Trump supporters were using it as a call to get revenge on all lefties.

I looked at it for 30 seconds and said, "That's the chick from Home and Away"

Turns out it was a photo she took on the set of a movie after she put on the fake blood makeup.
To be fair Summer Bay is pretty fucking dangerous I think they have had at least 3 earthquakes this year alone without taking into account kidnappings mountain slides and car crashes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah adolescence and even guys that should know better get a bit of a thrill from running around smashing shit. Like when most guys see a street fight I guess it’s that primal thing you get a bit excited. That’s about all they achieve and then most get identified and have to face up to a court and pay massive fines they can’t afford.
When you see bogans hauling six packs of beer and jd and coke out of their car windows, you just know the cause is just.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like inflated figures by over cycling the pcr test giving false positives or changing the wording from dying from covid to dying with covid?
Dude you posted a person was killed and provided nothing but a real estate agents Facebook page which on the picture you posted said nothing about him dead.
There's absolutely nothing about a protester being killed on any news , you said MSN will bury this I call total fucking bullshit the would be all over it in a heart beat,
You Either posted and made a mistake thinking he was dead, or the person you got the information off is lying,
I've seen you bang on about the media on a few occasions now yet I ask you 1 simple questions and its impossible to get a straight answer , is the bloke dead as you claimed yes or no? Have you any factual information regarding the death of a protester? Yes or no