Melbourne! Is there any hope?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we go for a field goal if we are still the duck egg a 70min mark?
That is not as silly as it sound's, seeing that we can't score a try anymore maybe we should just shoot for goal when we get in range, anything to avoid the wooden spoon, the problem is we're even struggling to get into the oppositions quarter to get in range for field goals, that brings up another problem with no tries in the last month our goal kicker is going to be pretty rusty if by some miracle we snag a try in time soon.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We all expect to lose by 30 plus which shows the sorry state of the league and how overmatched we are, but I'm sure it won't stop half of the fans from demanding Baz be fired because we didn't win.

Hopefully we can stay competitive and win the week after against Nth Qld. That game is like a Grand Final for us right now..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We hope to win. That’s about it.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bazz really needs the dogs to be more offensive in everything,offense is your best defence,we need to score early not once but twice then get storm flustered,then we’re in the game yeah and Flanagan and who ever else kicks no more bombs they are all uncontested kicks,what about a big chip across for a winger running in or something ,maybe that is wishful thinking

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was watching last years game and we got smashed but we scored a few points, every time they scored it was because a error from us, this might seem crazy but I reckon we will win 16 to 14

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was watching last years game and we got smashed but we scored a few points, every time they scored it was because a error from us, this might seem crazy but I reckon we will win 16 to 14
That's crazy talk.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We have 100% chance of winning until kick off comes....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're averaging 4 points a game so far this season by the way.. I'm not saying it's all on Baz but that's a crazy stat after four games.

We just have to get through another brutal game and hope that after that things click against the Cowgirls. If not, suicide helpline will be inundated from Kennelers. Haha.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a must win for dogs to bring in some confidence.

Firstly how do we scored a try?
Secondly how do we beat them?
Is it possible for this team to beat them?
1 Bribe the ref for a penalty try
2 With our fists
3 If 5 players jump Nelson first then we take out the rest after, certainly.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We just need to compete for the whole game, but we really need confidence that we can score tries. This will be screwing with the boy's heads. Here's hoping.