Social Media Matt Lodge

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Take away the fact he is a shit **** off the field, he is fucking rubbish on the field.

The BYEdogs will slurp up the roosters sloppy seconds again and then wonder why our club has turned to shit.
You and me both Assassin. I’m fuckin genuinely shocked that some people on here rate the Vito lookin cocksucker. He is terrible. And his grunt, madone. He a soft dopey **** who will chase a fight and give away endless penalties. Look how Penrith baited him. He worse than Cody Walker chasing a fight

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You and me both Assassin. I’m fuckin genuinely shocked that some people on here rate the Vito lookin cocksucker. He is terrible. And his grunt, madone. He a soft dopey **** who will chase a fight and give away endless penalties. Look how Penrith baited him. He worse than Cody Walker chasing a fight
If Gus signs him then I think we have to go on a boat ride, Pussy style.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We kept Okunbour and got rid of CHN who was one of our best players. Our office is dumber than Tigers and Dragons put together
Can I remind you that CHN came out and publicly said he will never wear our colours again?

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who else would you get then for that price? Not to much out there champ haha

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He only on a small deal as he was promised upgrade next year when JWH was to go to the superleague.

The then extended JWH and advise Lodge they can't upgrade as they don't have salary cap
Lodge is actually still on his $700 k a season contract from the Warriors. The moved him on with 18 months to go at full pay till the end of his contract. What ever happened there must of been massive for a club to move him on in this manner . He is in minimal coin at the Roosters as he still being paid his full freight by the Warriors.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need mongrel, and he has it.
Family club sounds soft and gay.
We need ear chomping psychos.
I agree.

He has mongrel.

Put a pack of women in front of him and he will belt all of them.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s on 300k this year at roosters promised him to take a pay cut this year and they’d re sign him. So he took the pay cut and they said nah hahahahah suck shit to the dickhead

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t wait for the club to be linked with Josh McGuire

Let’s add him to the list

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lodge has struggled to crack it for a start in a very ordinary rorters side that has been belted in the forwards and been poor with go forward all year yet some see him as the great white hope.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lodge has struggled to crack it for a start in a very ordinary rorters side that has been belted in the forwards and been poor with go forward all year yet some see him as the great white hope.
To be fair that could be more about contract, money issues & Robinson’s ego ..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2.67 metres/minute isn't bad. King 2.13 metres/minute and TPJ 2.85 metres/minute. Sele someone we've been linked to for next year 2.86 metres/minute. Not saying he's what we need but how many minutes someone is playing a game comes into play when talking about metres average a game (Lodge only ~33 minutes a game this year). Last year Lodge was 2.93 metres/minute (~43 minutes a game). JFH from Panther only 2.27 metres/minute so also isn't everything.
I also saw stats comparable with Collins earlier when he was playing well and more minutes..probably has dropped his head since Leinu signed big fn deal, nearly our whole fucking team has dropped everything - head, chest, balls and vaginas!
I like that he calls a spade a spade(or a racist like he did that ex all black Warriors owner/****).
Is he our saviour..hell no but we need some Grunt like yesterday, maybe he helps somewhat but he sure cant be fn worse.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
List below from zero tackle is a bit out of date but names such as mikaele and taunoa-brown be better options than shite c&$t dud lodge

PROP
Logan Bayliss-Brow, Eddie Blacker, Morgan Boyle, JJ Collins, Poasa Faamausili, Jordan Grant, Wiremu Greig, Samuel Hughes, Liam Knight, Spencer Leniu, Matthew Lodge, Jordan McLean, Thomas Mikaele, Tepai Moeroa, Tukimihia Simpkins, James Tamou, Jamayne Taunoa-Brown, Martin Taupau, Luke Thompson, Aaron Woods

20 players off contract
Eddie Blacker, Spencer Leniu, Jordan McLean, Tepai Moeroa, Jamayne Taunoa-Brown, even Martin Taupau or James Tamou at lock.

We are not only lacking size, but experience. Problem is that the older more experienced props are all out of Sydney (from the list), meaning that they aren't uprooting for a single year contract. Push it to 2-3 years for a contract and that could put them at an age where injuries creep in.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Eddie Blacker, Spencer Leniu, Jordan McLean, Tepai Moeroa, Jamayne Taunoa-Brown, even Martin Taupau or James Tamou at lock.

We are not only lacking size, but experience. Problem is that the older more experienced props are all out of Sydney (from the list), meaning that they aren't uprooting for a single year contract. Push it to 2-3 years for a contract and that could put them at an age where injuries creep in.
Leniu signed with Rooster. There are no good off contract options now until 2025.