Opinion Matt Dufty

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot better than last week. I used to like what he brought to St George, but he’s only shown glimpses of what he needs to do to last past this year. He’s got it in him, but his mind seems to wander at times. I hope he can burst into his abilities with consistency, fingers crossed.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many missed tackles? Saw him get out of the way close to the line at least twice, Were seeing why st merge chucked him in the bin.
That attempt on Cook for his first try was embarrassing.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For every positive try involvement he has, he has 5 pathetic attempts at a try saving tackle. True definition of ‘avoiding contact’

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I still don't think that's a good enough performance when you factor in his negatives. Unless he's scoring and setting up multiple tries he isn't worth it. He doesn't save any and if anything he's the worst defensive fullback in the NRL.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was embarrassing and we know his deficiencies but that is exactly where JMK would have been defending if he was on the field. Sutton knows exactly how to spoil a game.
Meh Dufty still had a good enough shot on him to make the tackle. It’s the difference between the good and bad sides they still make the play even when things go against them.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I know his shit in defence but fcuk me how stupid can a coach be to play him in the line for defence in the middle either side of the ruck.
Barrett lets shit like this slide, this is just an example, he has no attention to detail, which is why this team is so error riddled, he does not nip these issues in the butt, complete opposite to what Hasler was like

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don't think that's a good enough performance when you factor in his negatives. Unless he's scoring and setting up multiple tries he isn't worth it. He doesn't save any and if anything he's the worst defensive fullback in the NRL.
Statistically there are worse fullbacks in terms of defence.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty is important for any turn around.
Baz needs to cut this constant 4 hit ups per set and have boys more deeper they can win games.
We’re like a ship at 1/4 mast we have the improvement in us .