Opinion Matt Dufty

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confidence player like Flanno. Heck the entire teams down on confidence at the moment. We need to start winning games, and string a few together, and I reckon we will start to see a reason for team selections.

On paper these players have the ability, it'll all about building that confidence and clicking, and then we'll be causing real problems for opposing sides.

I'd say the teams only play to about 20-30% of it's capability at the moment.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'd happily see creedence play all this season and 2023 in reserves. I wouldn't upgrade Dufty and sign someone like Hayze Perham from Parra to fill the void on a cheaper deal.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This guy is a flat track bully and Anthony Griffin was on the money. I don’t care if he sets up 100 more tries this season, as soon as the going gets tough, he folds. He refuses to attempt tackles, goes for ridiculous intercepts or just blatantly stops trying

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as I was backing the Duft, hoping his attitude would change in defence, he just hasnt got it upstairs......

I would not re-sign him

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy is a flat track bully and Anthony Griffin was on the money. I don’t care if he sets up 100 more tries this season, as soon as the going gets tough, he folds. He refuses to attempt tackles, goes for ridiculous intercepts or just blatantly stops trying
The whole team are fucked josh Jackson thinks his a half back always in the way useless **** getting the spoon again and they deserve it bunch of fucking sissies

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dufty should have been able to help Vaughn stop that try from dummy half. I’ve never seen Dufty stop or even hold up a try on his line.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as I was backing the Duft, hoping his attitude would change in defence, he just hasnt got it upstairs......

I would not re-sign him
There’s been signs all year but I’ve given him the benefit of the doubt. But the effort on that Rhys Kennedy try was just unforgivable

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who do we play at FB? Allan, JAC or Toia?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol. Anasta says he was one of our best tonight.
Yeah he had 1-2 good moments, but a lot of plays with no ticker

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he can fuck off. No heart and doesn’t like the tough stuff. Bye Felicia.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have 3 opposing outside backs on 1 defending fullback, bit unrealistic to expect him to do anything there.

He's slowly finding his feet and scoring a decent try tonight... but seems people have overlooked him in attack.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive cat. Should fuck off to soccer
He really is.......Many times I have seen him shy away from being hit with and without the ball....
..Jack to fullback and Duffy on the wing to replace kocknballs for this year then fuck him off.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He really is.......Many times I have seen him shy away from being hit with and without the ball....
..Jack to fullback and Duffy on the wing to replace kocknballs for this year then fuck him off.
He’s doing things we’ve lacked at fullback for years and then theres the other stuff

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dufty should have been able to help Vaughn stop that try from dummy half. I’ve never seen Dufty stop or even hold up a try on his line.
The man is scared of contact in defence. I have never seen him save anything in his whole career.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dragons were laughing at us when we signed him but the kennel knew better becuase he has pace