Opinion Matt Dufty

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow! Now I know why he was dropped at the dragons last year. He is so feeble in defence. He can attack but not enough to justify a first grade wage and career. Shocking to behold but luckily only signed for 1 year.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Now I know why he was dropped at the dragons last year. He is so feeble in defence. He can attack but not enough to justify a first grade wage and career. Shocking to behold but luckily only signed for 1 year.
He is the very definition of "FLAKEY".

Some might say a CAT.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a reason why Dufty was let go. It is fairly plain to see. He actually helps the other team win.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Took all you dudes this long to realise this ***** a cat. Glad to see everyone has awakened to this fraud acting as a footballer, should be performing as a ballerina at the Sydney Opera House.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey... goodbye.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We gave Dufty and Vaughn a one year lifeline.....Vaughn tries hard but we can free up salary cap space by letting him go at the end of the year, don't want to let him go before as I've heard he comes in handy at the end of season BBQ.

As for Dufty I'd say management should be picking up the phone to those Super League Clubs that are after him for next season and expedite his departure sooner rather than later., he's a liability to the team.

Time to move JAC back to FB or Corey Allan if we're desperate, which we most certainly are.

Okunbor is NOT up to first grade standard, he is slow for a winger, makes to many errors and is stood up week in week out. Why Barrett continues to pick him each week is startling. He should be let go also to free up salary cap space.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last week he fell for Frawley dummy this week was Clune in fact Dufty made the decision for them by making it obvious he wasn’t going to tackle

Did the Coach not pull him up on this?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If he gets picked again next week the whole club is fucked. All of the development and reserves players will be able to be picked so there's no excuse not to make changes.

If there aren't then I blame Gus as much as Baz. He can't just sit by and allow Naden, Dufty etc to keep getting picked.
I hope we just choose all the off contract/ senior players for the rest of the year until major changes are made. As much as i want to see our young guys get chances, its just going to repeat a cycle in which they lose so much confidence and belief in their talents by those dumb fucking ***** in the coaches box ruining them. Look at averillo as a prime example, blokes career is in serious crossroads now with how brutally treated he has been.