MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol! I don't know if I am wasted, but I never seen no no one sided commentary and referees like that. *insert tupac voice - me against the world baby!

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wow Andrew Johns big plug on live TV for Issac Luke to not get suspended basically pleading straight to the judiciary

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow Andrew Johns big plug on live TV for Issac Luke to not get suspended basically pleading straight to the judiciary
The c*ckhead said SBW didnt land on his head so its all good. It's not about landing on your head, its about lifting past the horizontal. All year they have been talking about lifting past the horizontal but now they have changed their tunes.

Wankers

TFC

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol! I don't know if I am wasted, but I never seen no no one sided commentary and referees like that. *insert tupac voice - me against the world baby!
It's not just you, there is bias when it comes to the channel nein team. Not only them, but you watch everyone come out of the woodwork and get behind the bunnies from now until next week. Fugg them though, just hope ennis is right for next week. With the exception of a stupid offload from T-rex and a couple errors by Perrett, everyone put in and put their bodies on the line. Even Mitch Brown Haha. Love you good things.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly GF baby! Yahoo!!!!

Also a quick moment to acknowledge Mansour and Segeyaro. Mansour might have been the best on the ground tonight. And Graham had one of his weaker games this season tonight. Segeyaro was a massive part of that.

Also hoping Whare is ok. He left in a bad state, never good to see.

Penrith good but not good enough! Just one more to go now and will be our toughest challenge yet.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fact: 2012 My Mighty Swans won the Grand Final
2012 My Mighty Bulldogs lost the Grand Final

2 years later.....
2014 My Mighty Swans lost the Grand Final
2014 My Mighty Bulldogs win the Grand Final??? COULD IT BE?????

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks indiandog and soh
belmore is going off
bloody lebos and greeks hahahaa
I wish I was there....next weeks victory will definitely bring back theparties from 2004.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well.. Who'd a thunk it!

Congratualtions to each and every one of the team. Apart from a few silly overturns, they were brilliant. Penrith threw everything they had at us. Our captain was missing for the entire second half, forcing a major change to our attack structure, but the boys held firm, and did us proud.

Love it!!

Cranky Chook

New Pup
Reaction score
It's not about landing on your head, its about lifting past the horizontal.
Luke wont play hes getting done. You fellas did well hope you blokes are 100% for next week and give them Burgess boys a good seeing to.

My blokes arent there but blue & white is close enough so I'll be making a noise for the dogs to send the vermin back to Reddie.

The focus will be on the bunnies so you guys can lay low and have a good prep week, plus you got experienced GF players. Souths will cop all the pressure and you blokes can beat them.

Good Luck

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Luke wont play hes getting done. You fellas did well hope you blokes are 100% for next week and give them Burgess boys a good seeing to.

My blokes arent there but blue & white is close enough so I'll be making a noise for the dogs to send the vermin back to Reddie.

The focus will be on the bunnies so you guys can lay low and have a good prep week, plus you got experienced GF players. Souths will cop all the pressure and you blokes can beat them.

Good Luck
We will get them for you.

PS cheers for the support

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some news places saying we held out/hung on to beat the Panthers lol, we beat the referees thats it simple.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Good Luck
Thank you sir, tbh i tipped you in the PF but unfortunately it didn't go your way, if it did, I'm sure you'd have a different tone towards the Dogs ;)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wow maybe this is the start of a dogs/roosters peace treaty?

Status
Not open for further replies.