Not open for further replies.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fact: 2012 My Mighty Swans won the Grand Final
2012 My Mighty Bulldogs lost the Grand Final

2 years later.....
2014 My Mighty Swans lost the Grand Final
2014 My Mighty Bulldogs win the Grand Final??? COULD IT BE?????

Yes it could! I only watched a bit of the AFL. I wanted to do a few things before going to ANZ but listened to it on the radio and saw a bit at a shop when looking at TVs. Then the Hawks got further and further in front and it was up to the Bulldogs to save the day.

Tbh, I will always prefer a dogs premiership because I feel so much more connected to the club. Probably because it was my first team I supported, but also because RL is much better.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fact: 2012 My Mighty Swans won the Grand Final
2012 My Mighty Bulldogs lost the Grand Final

2 years later.....
2014 My Mighty Swans lost the Grand Final
2014 My Mighty Bulldogs win the Grand Final??? COULD IT BE?????

I like this!!
I F@#king hope so :grinning:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The moment I saw sowie and Segyaro smiling before kick off, I had a feeling we had it. You could tell there heads were in the clouds. The dogs came out with hard looks on their faces focused n the job. Can't help but feel it will be a similar thing next week

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sam has been good for us this year , but his hands let him down sometimes .
Fact is ALL fullbacks drop the ball sometimes. Slater does it, Inglis does it, they ALL do it. You are trying to catch a ball thats spiralling in the year, with the opposition team bearing down on you and most times making contact with you. At night its worse too coz you can lose the ball for moments, in the stadium lights. There isnt a NRL player who catches bombs every single time.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fact is ALL fullbacks drop the ball sometimes. Slater does it, Inglis does it, they ALL do it. You are trying to catch a ball thats spiralling in the year, with the opposition team bearing down on you and most times making contact with you. At night its worse too coz you can lose the ball for moments, in the stadium lights. There isnt a NRL player who catches bombs every single time.
Fancy leaving the ball for Brown though!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fancy leaving the ball for Brown though!!
Some drop it more than others, but i dont think Perrett makes more mistakes than any other fullback is what im sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.