• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is the stupidest idea ever.

Its a game of football ffs not a circus.

The only thing we should be doing on friday night is supporting our team not worrying about Willie Mason.

He left us. Get over it.
What? Are you frightened of doing something for the first time in the history of Rugby League? Terrified of making a statement that we are above behaving like neanderthals?

No, just be the same as everyone else: pull a silly face and bellow your lungs out - that'll show 'em!

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly guy lets just all get out to the game have the whole place in BLUE AND WHITE cheer on our boys as loud as we can for the WHOLE GAME and win the match. all i know is Mason is going to get a mouth full from me. i wont be able to keep it in cause a absolutelly cant stand him.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
tbh i hope the kennel doesnt take part in it. What will really hurt Mason is if we win, not turning our backs on him. Like he really gives a flying fark

Emma K

Waterboy
Reaction score
Man I want to go to this match so much!! >:(

Hopefully this works, I don't think it will be very effective unless the cameras get it, and I think they'd be stuck to Mason and the boys while they're running out. But fingers crossed.

Sounds like the word will get out there with these pamphlets.

bulldrag76

New Pup
Reaction score
calling him a man is very big stretch he is just a friggin goose glad hes gone Freddy's problem now

A

A_C

Standing and turning around takes less effort then booing your head off.

I think people are missing the point here - mason thrives on being booed and heckled. So instead of screaming when he runs out the idea is to be silent. But in a stadium that full silence itself will be lost - so you turn your backs on him.

If you can get one or two bays to do it - itl be enough to get hte message across. And it is done in a non-voilent/agressive manner - which sends an even more powerful statement.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
the advertising canon will get a workout if needed, just send it thru
PM me your email. Print as many as you can get Nick to guillotine them and we can meet on Friday night and happily distribute.

After all the flyer idea was mine to start off with. ;) ha ha.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Standing and turning around takes less effort then booing your head off.

I think people are missing the point here - mason thrives on being booed and heckled. So instead of screaming when he runs out the idea is to be silent. But in a stadium that full silence itself will be lost - so you turn your backs on him.

If you can get one or two bays to do it - itl be enough to get hte message across. And it is done in a non-voilent/agressive manner - which sends an even more powerful statement.
Exactly right. We all know how fired up Mason gets with boos, so therefore we give him nothing. IMO silence sends out a WAY stronger message.
Should be great. :D

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? Are you frightened of doing something for the first time in the history of Rugby League? Terrified of making a statement that we are above behaving like neanderthals?

No, just be the same as everyone else: pull a silly face and bellow your lungs out - that'll show 'em!
lmao

i can't wait for this, it's going to be wicked

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah I think the silence is the best way....not only does it not give Mason ammunition to thrive off and pump himself up on...but it shows that Bulldogs fans....the REAL bulldogs fans are not he aggressive violent stereotype that everyone loves to tag us with...
back turning and silence is the STRONGEST and BEST way to show a united front as the best supporter base in the league....and like was said earlier, we will make history in this great game....the centenary year of Rugby League...Bring on Friday night!!!!!!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
It's already started. We aren't the only ones out there that wanna run him down.

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
It would probably be wise to post this message on a few of the other "Major" forums like LU and Rleague.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Yeah I think the silence is the best way.... it shows that Bulldogs fans....the REAL bulldogs fans are not the aggressive violent stereotype that everyone loves to tag us with...
back turning and silence is the STRONGEST and BEST way to show a united front as the best supporter base in the league!!
Spot on buddy! :grinning:

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i would love for this to happen but lets be serious out of the 35,00, which will be there we will struggle to get 1,000 people to do it.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow.

This is the lamest thing I've ever seen.

Who gives a flying **** about Mason. All this will do is make him grow an even bigger head.

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All this is all very good but what about support for our boys? I think everyone should bring every bulldogs flag they have and BLUE N WHITE streamers to throw when the dogs run onto the field.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
tbh i hope the kennel doesnt take part in it. What will really hurt Mason is if we win, not turning our backs on him. Like he really gives a flying fark
its nothing to do with his reaction to us turning our backs on him. You're missing the entire point.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
its nothing to do with his reaction to us turning our backs on him. You're missing the entire point.
The whole point is giving that turd attention. Attention he wants. Attention he doesn't deserve to get from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.