• Don't want to be a part of it

Votes: 39 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
are we trying to be to fancy here? Its just footy guys.

Why not just stick to something simple; Mason's a low life (claps)

Geez, its easy to do and he does not deserve more effort than simply being told what he is...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
are we trying to be to fancy here? Its just footy guys.

Why not just stick to something simple; Mason's a low life (claps)

Geez, its easy to do and he does not deserve more effort than simply being told what he is...
zero media interest, zero chance of getting more than a handful doing it, minimal impact, minimal opportunity for a large number of fans to come together and express a widely held sentiment.

Emma K

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah I think the silence is the best way....not only does it not give Mason ammunition to thrive off and pump himself up on...
Mason will be pumped up regardless - if we boo, chant or are silent. Silence isn't gonna calm him down. I wanna see him pumped up, just for the sake of a great match!

Flash

Roosters for sure
Reaction score
Im sorry but there is NO way I am going to be able to contain myself when he runs out on the field. I am going to boo my arse off!
If anyone doesn't know by now but this quote and another one has made the Sydney Morning Herald.

zed

Waterboy
Reaction score
Chant

Don't go all silent and don't do random booing - chant something, I'll put my 2 cents in and say chant the opening verse of the Wily Wonka welcome song but change Wonka to ******. The original verse looks like this:

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
The Amazing Chocolatier.
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
Everybody give a cheer!

Change it to

Willy ******, Willy ******...
The Amazing profiteer.
Willy Wanka, Willy Wanka...
Everybody give a jeer!

Followed by 20,000 people jeering!

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll do whatever the alcohol tells me to do fools

Sid

Sid
Reaction score
Anti Willi

Hey Lads ... i was thinking about running on the feild and getting into Masons face off the kick off.... man i have so much **** to say to him ....tho 5500 fine... thats a joke.... any keen to sponsor :amazed:

Sid

Sid
Reaction score
Woo! Just bought my tickets-not the best in the house, But still ****ing excited! row 5, seats 1 & 2 area 105-1, good enough hey. Ill get the fliers out in that area, we allowed to take video cameras in?
Jenn i got tickets in the same section but row one.... does anyone know if we can take megaphones into the stadium

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
hahaha i read about this on sydneymorningherald.com (smh.com), oh and im a kennel member, so i decided i should sign up.

i think this is a mad idea, imma put up 10 or so round bankstown station on poles and stuff. hope this works.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha it is on the smh site. didn't take long.

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
it was on there when i got to work in the morning, around 7:30, lol they even quoted ppl from the thread, i found that helarious. watch itll be back page news tomorrow, lmao

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
here is an idea, we all know libcome train station sprint platform will be jammed packed with dogs fans, someone should hand out flyers there, but this doesnt mean im volanteering, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
anyone able to hand em out at Lidcombe as per the above idea?

I need everyone who is willing to hand out and or print flyers to PM me with their email address so i can send them a High Res version of the flyer.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Things are coming along very nicely indeed. I've had a very large amount of interest shown already from journalists and kennelers.

I hope it is effective on Friday night and gets the interest of the channel 9 cameras.

A

A_C

Been talking to heaps of my clients and they all think it's a genius idea - even non-dogs supporters.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
It should work out tbh. All the members will lead the way... and everyone else should just follow.

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im gonna print out a heap at work and bring them to the game

TBrawler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why the hell would you miss the opportunity to watch him face the first hit up??? This is insane...

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Its not during the game lol its when the roosters are running out onto the field,when the game starts we will be into it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.