• Don't want to be a part of it

Votes: 39 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
sorry but what is the point of this? put yourself in Mason's arrogant shoes, he would totally love the attention whether it be booing, turning ones backs, flyers etc.

Just get ya banners out there, send a slow Mason chant around the ground and get behind the team so we win, then you really give it to the pr!ck.

IMO and it's only an opinion, I dont think he deserves this much attention, c'mon this is the same bloke who said "he'd be over it in 10 minutes" when asked about the effects of leaving the club.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I agree with this completely. I always thought the best revenge was not to give a sh1t. Ignore him. Don't boo him, cheer him, turn you back on him, look at him or act at al llike he exists.

For big ego heads like Mason, this is the worst punishment possible.
Same here but I don't care anymore anyway. he's long gone now and making flyers and turning your back on him is just as childish as him leaving because he didn't get his own way. It's lame if you ask me and it's just going to get the fans criticised.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
This is the stupidest idea ever.

Its a game of football ffs not a circus.

The only thing we should be doing on friday night is supporting our team not worrying about Willie Mason.

He left us. Get over it.
After reading more of this, I'm scared man. These people are like a lynchmob :nervous:

Geez, we're better off without Mason anyway but you people are acting like bitter boy/girlfriends that have been dumped.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
After reading more of this, I'm scared man. These people are like a lynchmob :nervous:

Geez, we're better off without Mason anyway but you people are acting like bitter boy/girlfriends that have been dumped.
Thanks for your opinion Dude but like many others you are missing the point. I'm not gonna try and explain it anymore, it's no use.

K

kennyy

I just receieved AC's flyer in an email entitled "check out this kenny!!!" hahahaha ur famous rachies

A

A_C

TBH I just want to boo my fecking head off now. I want to yell profanities. I want them to run out to a massive booing sound drowning out the 200 rooster inbreds who may turn up.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wasnt sure if i was going to turn my back but then i was talking to my brother and he said he was going to do it so were all gonna turn our backs to the field (all 8 of us) wen the roosters run out but have our posters facing the field if that makes sense

bugden

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i for one will take great joy in being vocal and letting him know what we think of him. i think you'll find the vast majority of fans will do likewise. turning your back whilst the 34 known rooster fans cheer their team out will do nothing.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
People have the wrong idea if they think we are trying to get a reaction out of Mason or somehow piss him off. Its nothing to do with that whatsoever.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I am strictly going to this game to drink beers and watch the dogs play!

not hold up some useless poofta flyer which isn't going to do anything for anyone

anyone hands me a flyer I will bin it straight away

D

D0ggyStylz

why were those posts deleted? That is gay.

Was all in good fun ffs

A

A_C

I am going to be abusive as possible - nice thought in theory but sorry can't do it.

Hugh Jarse

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am strictly going to this game to drink beers and watch the dogs play!

not hold up some useless poofta flyer which isn't going to do anything for anyone

anyone hands me a flyer I will bin it straight away
Well said mate. It's a game of football for christ's sake,

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well said mate. It's a game of football for christ's sake,
if its just a game of footy what are you doing hanging around a supporters forum wasting your precious time.

Hugh Jarse

Waterboy
Reaction score
TBH I just want to boo my fecking head off now. I want to yell profanities. I want them to run out to a massive booing sound drowning out the 200 rooster inbreds who may turn up.
Go for you life mate!!!

All the sane fans will!

K

King.Willie

I don't like this silent treatment idea thing, i wanna see the stadium go off in boo's so loud that you can here it from bankstown.

Status
Not open for further replies.