Mark hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Graeme Hughes confirmed that Mark Hughes is now part of the recruitment team at the dogs. Anyone know of his notable signings at his past clubs?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was John Ackland wasn't it? Or do you mean that was under his watch?

So McDonnell is gone barely a year after starting? Does this mean we are definitely losing our best three juniors from SG Ball?
certainly looks that way. :(

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know how I feel about this. On one hand it's great to have a Bulldogs great back at the club, but on the other I really do rate McDonnell.

I have faith though.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graeme Hughes confirmed that Mark Hughes is now part of the recruitment team at the dogs. Anyone know of his notable signings at his past clubs?
I think isaac luke was one. If i am not mistaken, he took luke to south when he moved there

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was John Ackland wasn't it? Or do you mean that was under his watch?

So McDonnell is gone barely a year after starting? Does this mean we are definitely losing our best three juniors from SG Ball?
Is McDonnell gone? Has that been made public?

It does say he joined the recruitment TEAM

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just because we get an additional scout doesn't mean McDonell is necessarily gone.. if I was the club I would definitely hire as many staff in this area as possible, due to the years of neglect..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah the more the merrier but if it's true that we lost our best three SG Ball kids, then that's unacceptable. Especially considering the whole mandate from the current regime was to build from within and not neglect our juniors like we did for years under Hasler.

We can't try and sign young talent from other teams to help the rebuild and not re-sign our own best prospects.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anything is better than max the truck driver.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the more the merrier but if it's true that we lost our best three SG Ball kids, then that's unacceptable. Especially considering the whole mandate from the current regime was to build from within and not neglect our juniors like we did for years under Hasler.

We can't try and sign young talent from other teams to help the rebuild and not re-sign our own best prospects.
Where has this information come from and how does it mean we lose our best 3 young players?

I have no idea how it all works and would be disappointed if this was the case.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where has this information come from and how does it mean we lose our best 3 young players?

I have no idea how it all works and would be disappointed if this was the case.
It's been posted in a few threads in the juniors forum. I hope it's wrong also as two of them are Australian schoolboys I think.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nowhere in that article does it say McDonnell is gone.
Hughes has joined the recruitment “team”. Generally teams consist of more than 1 person.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's been posted in a few threads in the juniors forum. I hope it's wrong also as two of them are Australian schoolboys I think.
Even if thats true, it could be completely unrelated to Hughes joining the recruitment team.
BTW, roadwork crews are full of “Australian schoolboys”

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.