Males are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im going to make a thread whinging everytime i need to vent.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
[ MaZ ];1770462 said:
Selfish

Annoying

Pig headed

Waste of time

>:(:(

feel free to add.
Bad experience with a dud/e?

T

Toro

meh... the girls will whinge...

but at the end of the day, they can't live without le coq.

So i'm afraid your choices are as follows:

* Stay with the bf and tolerate his sh!t...
* Dump him and find another...
* Dump him and settle for a "friend with benefits"

But to avoid men altoghether? Yeah right... You'll change your tune pretty quickly! LOL

-313-

* grabs the worlds smallest violin and start playing some tunes*

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
And you're narrow-minded to put us all in the same boat.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But to avoid men altoghether? Yeah right... You'll change your tune pretty quickly! LOL
It's true. Many, many women "man ban" themself for a while...and realistically we know we will go back, it just helps with our emotions and moodiness knowing we don't have to tolerate their sh!t anymore, for the time being at least.

Just let us girls whine and rant, and GTFO of this thread :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
males are embarassed of you being their gf and hide things from you so they can flirt and feed their egos.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you're narrow-minded to put us all in the same boat.
Women aren't TOO retarded.

We just have mental breakdowns that make it seems as if everyman is a **** around us (trust me it REALLY does seem that way :p)..our thought processes are altered dramatically.

But when we calm down and take a breather and sort our head out, of course we know all men aren't the same...and we often feel guilty for accusing them of being so :p

-313-

males are embarassed of you being their gf and hide things from you so they can flirt and feed their egos.
no, Boys do that, real men are proud of their GF's....
women, however chose to be with boys and then whine about it....

I say HTFU

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, Boys do that, real men are proud of their GF's....
women, however chose to be with boys and then whine about it....

I say HTFU
The ratio of real men:boys in this country is about 3:1087647

:p

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's true. Many, many women "man ban" themself for a while...and realistically we know we will go back, it just helps with our emotions and moodiness knowing we don't have to tolerate their sh!t anymore, for the time being at least.

Just let us girls whine and rant, and GTFO of this thread :p
Rant in your man ban thread.

-313-

We just have mental breakdowns that make it seems as if everyman is a **** around us (trust me it REALLY does seem that way :p)..our thought processed are altered dramatically.

But when we calm down and take a breather and sort our head out, of course we know all men aren't the same...and we often feel guilty for accusing them of being :p
We go through the same thing, but we don't whine about, like last week after the MJ's scandal, I started to resent all women, then it was over and done with an hour or 2 after... with no whining...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

We just have mental breakdowns that make it seems as if everyman is a **** around us (trust me it REALLY does seem that way :p)..our thought processes are altered dramatically.

But when we calm down and take a breather and sort our head out, of course we know all men aren't the same...and we often feel guilty for accusing them of being so :p
I know. Just seems too often that most women let their emotions cloud their judgement. Doesn't only apply to their thoughts on men.

It's in a woman's nature.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All women are moody, over emotional psychotic b*tches who talk way too much and turn everything into a massive drama.

Whats that you girls don't agree?

Well then don't all tar every man with the one brush and make sweeping generalisations.

Either leave your boyfriend if you are so fed up with him and men or stop complaining.

I love how women say "I hate men" when they are p*ssed but if a man says he hates women he is a low life misogynist.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rant in your man ban thread.
We go through the same thing, but we don't whine about, like last week after the MJ's scandal, I started to resent all women, then it was over and done with an hour or 2 after... with no whining...
I know. Just seems too often that most women let their emotions cloud their judgement. Doesn't only apply to their thoughts on men.

It's in a woman's nature.
This is why I shake my head at men sometimes. :p

Slip hit the nail on the head...it's in a womans nature. Men and women are different. So if we whine, and yet you don't....it's because of our different genders, so stop telling us to stop whining! :p :p

Women are known to be the gender who generally vocalises thoughts/feelings more.

p.s- you men make us whine. Want us to stop? Stop making us angry/sad/mental pyscho *****es....or just slap us in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.