Males are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-313-

I know. Just seems too often that most women let their emotions cloud their judgement. Doesn't only apply to their thoughts on men.

It's in a woman's nature.
mate consider these following facts of life:

• Woman dates a man hoping she could change him
  • Man dates a woman hoping she wont change.
that's where the problem starts, she would fail to change him and she will changes herself in the process...

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
lol this thread is for ladies whinging about males. I reckon the males need to STFU and take it on the chin. Go create your own thread where you can b1tch about women. ffs.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That might be true, but you make the choice of who you wanna be with...
True , true. :grinning:

Just need more persistence until you find the diamond in the rough.

Until then, most girls settle with "whats available"...and that is where alot of the neurosis comes in!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
At the end of the day, we as men have to accept women for what they are. They may whine etc a little too often sometimes, but then you have to step back for a sec and think "Where would we be without them...?".

Who are we to complain? If you do, then you're whining as well...Accept things as they are, and respect women for all they do for us.

I'm outty.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mate consider these following facts of life:

• Woman dates a man hoping she could change him
  • Man dates a woman hoping she wont change.
that's where the problem starts, she would fail to change him and she will changes herself in the process...
Very wise point dude!

I've often thought about this, and laughed when i see my mates try to change a guy. A man will only truly change if he WANTS to...forcing him just makes him resent her and other things around him, and the relationship goes downhill.

I don't understand why women try to force it. If he really loved her, he'd try to improve...like not sitting naked with his sweaty balls on the brand new white couch :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
"whinge whinge, women are moody b1tches" no **** sherlock, deal with it like we deal with your flaws. Stfu and gtfo coz at the end of the day we still love you and give you head ffs.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol this thread is for ladies whinging about males. I reckon the males need to STFU and take it on the chin. Go create your own thread where you can b1tch about women. ffs.
We men are too "lazy" to manage that. You girls should make us a thread to whine about u whining.

-313-

"whinge whinge, women are moody b1tches" no **** sherlock, deal with it like we deal with your flaws. Stfu and gtfo coz at the end of the day we still love you and give you head ffs.

No you don't you just whine and whinge... like you are doing now.:p

-313-

Very wise point dude!

I've often thought about this, and laughed when i see my mates try to change a guy. A man will only truly change if he WANTS to...forcing him just makes him resent her and other things around him, and the relationship goes downhill.

I don't understand why women try to force it. If he really loved her, he'd try to improve...like not sitting naked with his sweaty balls on the brand new white couch :p
and if she really loves him she accept his flaws like she did when she first met him.

BTW: That sweaty balls thing and white couch I find that very disturbing to say the least....That's just dirty...:p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if she really loves him she accept his flaws like she did when she first met him.

BTW: That sweaty balls thing and white couch I find that very disturbing to say the least....That's just dirty...:p
Well it's all about equal compromise and acceptance isn't it?

She will accept his flaws and love him regardless, and he might want to change a few mannerisms for her on his own accord

And vise versa. It doesn't have to be a one man show

p.s- it is dirty...hence why a woman would want that man to change :p

-313-

obviously.... i do have a vagina. Thats what i do.
so having a kess (vagina) gives you a license to whinge?? If that's the case then we have an ayr (penis) and gives us a license to walk the **** out.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
so having a kess (vagina) gives you a license to whinge?? If that's the case then we have an ayr (penis) and gives us a license to walk the **** out.
no, but in my case having low self esteem, low serotonin levels & emotional dysregulation does.

-313-

She will accept his flaws and love him regardless, and he might want to change a few mannerisms for her on his own accord

I agree with that 100%, I think relationships are about understanding and trust but most of all they are about listening to one another and communicating with each other...
You see a man would revalue some of his old habits for the sake of the relationship, God Knows I did... but it takes understanding from both parties.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You do realise I made my comments with sarcasm to point out how stupid the initial comments were about men don't you?

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurry, over the past few weeks it has become obvious you are interested in a gang bang. Hurry up and just admit it:whacky:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score

you hit the nail on the head there.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
You do realise I made my comments with sarcasm to point out how stupid the initial comments were about men don't you?
yes i did. I was whinging about men whinging in a thread about women whinging. That was me tryin to also be sarcastic. hth.

-313-

no, but in my case having low self esteem, low serotonin levels & emotional dysregulation does.
I'm not sure why would you have a low self esteem. but in which case you need to find a partner to make you feel good about yourself all the time.
relationships is not about the size of your boobs or how fat you are, they are not about how good you or him are in bed... but you are young and you will discover what relationships are about for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.