Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really feel for this... its horrible news, I couldn't imagine what the family and friends are going through right now. Very sad! tbh they're all dead. Planes just do not disappear from the sky especially a well known commercial airline.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's a shame Osama can't be blamed on it.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how two people get on a plane using someone else's passport? Bloody lazy airport screening staff.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In b4 UFO/Aliens conspiracy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If it was a bomb or something like that, you wonder how it could be possible with all the security checks these days? Whatever happened seems to have happened very suddenly without any mayday call or warning. Scary shit.
Same way they got "box cutters" on a plane

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same way they got "box cutters" on a plane
Ummm... are you casting doubt over 9/11? Quite clearly a senior citizen rallied a bunch of Arab men from all over the world who were apparently already on the CIA terrorist list. Those same bunch of men somehow got into the United States, stayed undetected for about a decade while taking flying lessons. They somehow smuggled stanley knives on several planes despite going through metal detectors. Then they used those same knives to get into an open cockpit while the passengers sat back and refused to fight/stop 2 men with knives and then they crashed the planes into buildings, the ground for some reason, and a heavily guarded US military building which wasn't able to show video evidence of an actual plane hitting it. And then within hours the main highjackers passport was found, intact, in the rubble of two 110 storey buildings.

What doesn't make sense to you?!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm... are you casting doubt over 9/11? Quite clearly a senior citizen rallied a bunch of Arab men from all over the world who were apparently already on the CIA terrorist list. Those same bunch of men somehow got into the United States, stayed undetected for about a decade while taking flying lessons. They somehow smuggled stanley knives on several planes despite going through metal detectors. Then they used those same knives to get into an open cockpit while the passengers sat back and refused to fight/stop 2 men with knives and then they crashed the planes into buildings, the ground for some reason, and a heavily guarded US military building which wasn't able to show video evidence of an actual plane hitting it. And then within hours the main highjackers passport was found, intact, in the rubble of two 110 storey buildings.

You probably think the moon landing was also staged?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You probably think the moon landing was also staged?
Can't say for sure. I do have questions, though. Like, why did we (man) have the technology to go to the moon in 1969 but we can't do it now?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't say for sure. I do have questions, though. Like, why did we (man) have the technology to go to the moon in 1969 but we can't do it now?
$$$ Man, Im pretty sure it would cost NASA 100x more to send a man to the moon again but after the Challenger disaster the space program really started to slow down.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Condolences to the people and families of those who are involved, very sad thing to hear and as tonee said I doubt there are any survivors out there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Im not a stupid American so I can't believe it.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My dad reckons it was terrorism that caused the plane to crash and that the 2 people with the stolen passports were terrorists.

N

Natboy

My dad reckons it was terrorism that caused the plane to crash and that the 2 people with the stolen passports were terrorists.
Yeah that's pretty much what the media are saying

On flying, how come you can't take nail scissors or knitting needles etc but you can get glass bottles onboard and take pens. It's not thought out at all

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I don't understand how a plane can just disappear without a trace and search crews out there looking for 3 days but finding not a single clue

Some freaky shit..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get tattoo to find it he always finds de plane de plane

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand how a plane can just disappear without a trace and search crews out there looking for 3 days but finding not a single clue

Some freaky shit..
Anyone heard of a time lapse? Basically you go back in time through a portal or just being at a specific location at exactly the right time. anyways some unexplained events are thought to have been linked to time lapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.