Malaysia Airlines plane missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

I just read that 5 passengers checked in and didn't board the plane so their luggage was removed from the plane. Were they warned? The mystery continues

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
This reminds me of Amelia Earhart and how she went missing without a trace

Or all the cases of planes and ships disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle

Mind boggling nevertheless

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ummm... are you casting doubt over 9/11? Quite clearly a senior citizen rallied a bunch of Arab men from all over the world who were apparently already on the CIA terrorist list. Those same bunch of men somehow got into the United States, stayed undetected for about a decade while taking flying lessons. They somehow smuggled stanley knives on several planes despite going through metal detectors. Then they used those same knives to get into an open cockpit while the passengers sat back and refused to fight/stop 2 men with knives and then they crashed the planes into buildings, the ground for some reason, and a heavily guarded US military building which wasn't able to show video evidence of an actual plane hitting it. And then within hours the main highjackers passport was found, intact, in the rubble of two 110 storey buildings.

What doesn't make sense to you?!
ok einstein then explain how the planes were able to fly halfway across the country without military intervention towards heavily guarded dc airspace for 43 minutes, if you think they were confused by all the events why dont you sit in a room in complete silence to see how long 43 minutes actually is, they had plenty of time to react

and some idiot flew from finland through ussr airspace and landed near the kremlin in 1987 on some peaceful demonstration, what happened was that everyone involved was fired, hundreds of people up to the air defence chief and the defence minister, on 9/11 absolutely nobody got fired aka everyone stays happy and keep their job

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always thought muslim airlines were safer to fly ...hmmmmm me think terrorists are not muslim this time....ex KGB guys maybe.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw those 777's are huge ass planes, it would take alot to bring it out of the sky

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty much what the media are saying

On flying, how come you can't take nail scissors or knitting needles etc but you can get glass bottles onboard and take pens. It's not thought out at all
I'm not sure man. Dad also says that if they can't find the wreckage then they will have to conclude that the plane was varporised

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
As silly as it sounds... I wonder if something like a surface to air missile, or rocket launcher could do that much damage.

I mean, to vapourise a plane means you'd need one absolutely massive explosion.

Unlikely it was something taken onboard.

Then again if you can't look at a passport, god knows what ended up in the cargo hold.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As silly as it sounds... I wonder if something like a surface to air missile, or rocket launcher could do that much damage.

Then again if you can't look at a passport, god knows what ended up in the cargo hold.
A Stealth fighter ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty much what the media are saing

On flying, how come you can't take nail scissors or knitting needles etc but you can get glass bottles onboard and take pens. It's not thought out at all
They always confiscate my body spray , just cos the total quantity is over 200 ml. How am I gonna kill someone with my body spray, maybe my BO might kill the people sitting around me

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They always confiscate my body spray , just cos the total quantity is over 200 ml. How am I gonna kill someone with my body spray, maybe my BO might kill the people sitting around me
I sat next to a subcontinental chap on a flight from Sydney to Bangkok and he was on the nose something bad, so I aimed the air on jets at him and froze him out making him wrap himself up in blankets and keeping the odour contained.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I sat next to a subcontinental chap on a flight from Sydney to Bangkok and he was on the nose something bad, so I aimed the air on jets at him and froze him out making him wrap himself up in blankets and keeping the odour contained.
Once I set in between two subcontinental chaps from brisbane to singapore. I lost my sense of smell at the end of the flight.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Ummm... are you casting doubt over 9/11? Quite clearly a senior citizen rallied a bunch of Arab men from all over the world who were apparently already on the CIA terrorist list. Those same bunch of men somehow got into the United States, stayed undetected for about a decade while taking flying lessons. They somehow smuggled stanley knives on several planes despite going through metal detectors. Then they used those same knives to get into an open cockpit while the passengers sat back and refused to fight/stop 2 men with knives and then they crashed the planes into buildings, the ground for some reason, and a heavily guarded US military building which wasn't able to show video evidence of an actual plane hitting it. And then within hours the main highjackers passport was found, intact, in the rubble of two 110 storey buildings.

What doesn't make sense to you?!
seriously do your research before you read bullshit off the net

Can't say for sure. I do have questions, though. Like, why did we (man) have the technology to go to the moon in 1969 but we can't do it now?
also we can go there now but what for? there is nothing there is a rock hence why they are focusing on mars

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You wouldn't need a massive explosion just a high energy explosion that will produce alot of heat. There are types of rockets which do this to melt heavy duty armour on military vehicles.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You wouldn't need a massive explosion just a high energy explosion that will produce alot of heat. There are types of rockets which do this to melt heavy duty armour on military vehicles.
Mercury oxidises/ eats aluminium like hickey on big macks. That is why you cant even take thermometer on the plane unless its digital

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mercury oxidises/ eats aluminium like hickey on big macks. That is why you cant even take thermometer on the plane unless its digital
I didn't know that another thing about mercury:

I remember my science teacher telling me where the term mad scientist came from, broken mecury from thermometers in floorboards would turn said sceintista crazy over time from the fumes and poisoning.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't know that another thing about mercury:

I remember my science teacher telling me where the term mad scientist came from, broken mecury from thermometers in floorboards would turn said sceintista crazy over time from the fumes and poisoning.
Another fact: mercury has the lowest viscosity of any fluid in this world....basically it doesnt stick to anything.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another fact: mercury has the lowest viscosity of any fluid in this world....basically it doesnt stick to anything.
Haha, should get my old man to talk about it he done alot of materials science in his engineering days and has alot of facts about different metals.

N

Natboy

But you can take food on board. I'd imagine throwing an extra hot vindaloo into the pilot's face would do more damage than deoderant spray!
Mmm I've just decided where to go for dinner tonight, Indian aroma it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.