Making a stand.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats better than not going, not going hurts the club too, but a few minutes of backs turned doesn't hurt the club, it does however make a very clear statement to the NRL.
I still believe that we should still rock up to our home games, however not go to any away games. Watch crowd numbers drop and the NRL start shitting itself.

I'm going to be doing the black tape over the NRL emblem at our next home game.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Had a section of our so called supporters refrained from carrying on like a pack of gutless thugs then our situation would only be one quarter of the issue it has blown out to be.
There must be some people who were in the crowd who know the perpetrators, they to me are just as much at fault as the throwers IMO
Go the Doggies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great idea. We should really do that. It would definitely get media attention
We have already got media attention lol **** we will win the grandfinal against ALL ODDS then they can spend the whole off season complaining we should of had been suspended the whole season an we will be laughing and cheering and not giving a flying **** what they say

N

Natboy

We have already got media attention lol **** we will win the grandfinal against ALL ODDS then they can spend the whole off season complaining we should of had been suspended the whole season an we will be laughing and cheering and not giving a flying **** what they say
Haha yeah I mean once I tip off some media about us taping over the NRL logo word will spread
puck them

Status
Not open for further replies.