Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Toovey has got it right

[video=youtube;CSA_oQ2PSSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSA_oQ2PSSE[/video]

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the idea of crossing out the NRL badge.

One of the proudest moments for me today was when Jmoz gave the bulldogs logo a big kiss and then beat his chest. So much passion for the dogs shown by him. I mimicked him and kissed the NRL badge by mistake. I was disgusted tbh.

**** the NRL but long live the doggies!

I also thought going down to NRL HQ with placards stating we will disown the game if this bulls hit continues. Getting fans from other teams would make it more credible though as fans from just one team would be fobbed off as sore losers.

The way it is now, the refs have all the power. It's not the way it's meant to be.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Toovey has got it right

[video=youtube;CSA_oQ2PSSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSA_oQ2PSSE[/video]
When everyone was taking the piss out of him, I totally was agreeing with what he was saying.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ref appeared to joke about not calling penalty for holding down in a tackle, against jmoz i think, ray warren commented on in coverage then audible comment made by the refs very soon after, anyone able to find this
I just watched the replay and remember that. He didn't joke but said something like they missed it, too bad or whatever.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah think he said something like "we'll wear that one" or "we're gonna wear that one"
Yep, that was it. "We'll wear that one"... Wtf? No you won't untouchable twits, the team that it costs will wear it!

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Makes you wonder if these dickheads have money on the game.
Lol I'm more wondering if Des is going to have a psychotic breakdown from bottling up his emotions since arriving at Belmore. He needs a premiership relief. We need a fkn premiership relief!!

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
H
Yep, that was it. "We'll wear that one"... Wtf? No you won't untouchable twits, the team that it costs will wear it!
He actually tells his offsider "I'll wear that one"
Obviously meaning when they sit down and do a review with Archer if that incident is mentioned then he'll take the wrap.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't condone the bottle throwing at all but it took all my might to not throw my empty coke bottle on the field after that disgusting ref performance. I don't care if we lose points tbh. Everyone ****ing hates us anyway, they take points away from us it will just fire up the boys even more. I've never seen a more corrupt ref performance ever. That last 15 mins every single call went souths way, they even tried to miss the knock on off the kick off. **** I hope we knock souths out of the finals this year

retrodog3058

New Pup
Reaction score
We need another Super League so we can get rid of the incomptent commission and management at NRL they are stuffing up the game

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How about we boycott the next game. Money is all they understand.

Not one person in blue and white should show up. We are payed by ANZ so the club won't loose money and make a silent but visible protest.

Like the Wanderers fans who stood up in the stadium and turned their backs. That was a magic moment.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not one person in blue and white should show up. We are payed by ANZ so the club won't loose money and make a silent but visible protest.

Like the Wanderers fans who stood up in the stadium and turned their backs. That was a magic moment.
Like the idea but I don't think it will have the full effect
If people really wanted to make a point to the nrl that their standard of business is not up to scratch would love to somehow organise a whole round of every fan not showing up to all the games

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When everyone was taking the piss out of him, I totally was agreeing with what he was saying.
that never gets old. COME ON RIDICULOUS!

thanks to the nrl we will no longer be able to enjoy classic moments like this :(

in all seriousness there has to be an investigation into this.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tape over the badge sounds good and need a banner or something

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Thats better than not going, not going hurts the club too, but a few minutes of backs turned doesn't hurt the club, it does however make a very clear statement to the NRL.

A banner works too, if you can get away with it (and the wording is careful to not be whiny, but just point out the fact)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The tape over their logo would be good to be honest, shows that respect has to go both ways before they can put their shit on our beloved jersey.

Thats better than not going, not going hurts the club too, but a few minutes of backs turned doesn't hurt the club, it does however make a very clear statement to the NRL.

A banner works too, if you can get away with it (and the wording is careful to not be whiny, but just point out the fact)
Wouldn't mind back turned but players might take it as disrespectful and to organise might be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.