Making a stand.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just an idea. We need to make a stand.

How about we take up donations and take a full page ad in the Telegraph or Herald letting the NRL know how we feel about 'incompetence'

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a better idea, why don't we black out the National Rabbitohs Leagues logo on our jersey's?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We can use black texta or black electrical tape.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email the nrl.
It wasn't just the Graham decision.
The penalty try / the penalty against Lichaa / the repeated infringements by Souths even the call team said 'What do dogs need to do to get a penalty.'

It was beyond incompetent - it was bias.
We NEED to get rid of this arrogant NRL management that think they are bigger than us fans.
Endless mindless replays while we are held hostage both at the game and at the ground / no-one can comment on referee performance.

Ps: I do think our decision NOT to go for goal with a few to go was stupid.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The sh•t that happened after the game will far by out weigh the bullsh•t that happened during the game. And it shouldn't.

They should be ashamed.

Ricky Stuart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Email the nrl.
The penalty try / the penalty against Lichaa / the repeated infringements by Souths even the call team said 'What do dogs need to do to get a penalty.'

We NEED to get rid of this arrogant NRL management that think they are bigger than us fans.
Endless mindless replays while we are held hostage both at the game and at the ground / no-one can comment on referee performance.

That won't work mate, after the GF last year I emailed the Nrl a 2 1/2 page letter about how they basically wanked over the "pride of league".

They emailed me about 2 months after saying they felt that everything they did was right and basically told to fuk off

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ref appeared to joke about not calling penalty for holding down in a tackle, against jmoz i think, ray warren commented on in coverage then audible comment made by the refs very soon after, anyone able to find this

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Email the nrl.

The penalty try was a fair decision. BMoz did put the slipper into Luke's head (he has a very kickable head hasn't he?) and I think the judiciary will give him a holiday which will probably be the same time as his hammy injury will take to fix.

But Bloody hell, the Jammer and Lichaa penalties were totally unwarranted, while the Burgess elbow and the Millard shove in the back go unseen. There's nothing like biased refereeing to stir the homicidal tendencies. The refereeing killed us in the second half.

You're right about us not having that shot at goal when it was so tight. It was a bad call.

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ref appeared to joke about not calling penalty for holding down in a tackle, against jmoz i think, ray warren commented on in coverage then audible comment made by the refs very soon after, anyone able to find this
Yeah think he said something like "we'll wear that one" or "we're gonna wear that one"

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The penalty try was a fair decision. BMoz did put the slipper into Luke's head (he has a very kickable head hasn't he?) and I think the judiciary will give him a holiday which will probably be the same time as his hammy injury will take to fix.

But Bloody hell, the Jammer and Lichaa penalties were totally unwarranted, while the Burgess elbow and the Millard shove in the back go unseen. There's nothing like biased refereeing to stir the homicidal tendencies. The refereeing killed us in the second half.

You're right about us not having that shot at goal when it was so tight. It was a bad call.
Worst news for you there.

It was J Moz who kicked.

B Moz injured at the end by the looks of it.

Chuck in Lafai.

Great for our back line.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a better idea, why don't we black out the National Rabbitohs Leagues logo on our jersey's?
I reckon if our club stopped playing for a year the NRL would come back crawling to get their profits back up...

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats depressing to hear Ricky S...I emailed them (the nrl) today in the feint hope of making some sort of difference...violins play ;)
Until today I didn't think I would ever call a game 'biased'
Maybe naive, but no more

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are a disgrace. Just as i was getting over the wank fest of last yrs gf this happens. If the nrl and souffs are not sleeping with each other, i am the biggest $lut in australia and my arsehole is for sale at 2 dollars a pop!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you rachael finch? 'Finchie'.. count me in for $2.
Could do with a root after that shit game today.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Time for another break away Comp so these cheaters from the nrl can get a big fu3k you up them

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just found 2 bucks finchie
Good onya mate lol however until u can assure me the nrl and soufffs are not in bed together i wont be bedding down with u haha

Status
Not open for further replies.