WWOS MOLE Luke Thompson (St Helens)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just had a look on the Storm website, it says Hooker.
I must not be paying much attention to him on the field. I can swear he runs like a backrower
He does run like a backrower. He came through as a hooker though.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was a hooker.. they put weight on him and turned him into a middle forward cause they knew how talented he was but already had the other smith

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Brandon Smith a hooker? I thought he was more of a backrower type player or general utility?
Hes the new zealand test hooker bud. Can pass a long flat bullet to wide recievers and tackles like the terminator. Hes a hooker alright.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was a hooker.. they put weight on him and turned him into a middle forward cause they knew how talented he was but already had the other smith
He still is a hooker. The 2nd best hooker on planet imo. Id take him over cook, thats how high i rate him as a rake.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just had a look on the Storm website, it says Hooker.
I must not be paying much attention to him on the field. I can swear he runs like a backrower
Yeah he runs well, NZ Hooker aswell. Only becasue Smith is there.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thompson
Smith
Ramien
Look out roosters here we fucking come, put ya seat belts on lol.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes the new zealand test hooker bud. Can pass a long flat bullet to wide recievers and tackles like the terminator. Hes a hooker alright.
Thanks mate.
I didn't know.
Haven't been watching Test footy for a while nor have I been paying attention to Brandon Smith when on the field.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate.
I didn't know.
Haven't been watching Test footy for a while nor have I been paying attention to Brandon Smith when on the field.
Yeah man check him out. Poor bugger is playing out of position at moment and looks to be getting a bit sick of it. Watch some highlights of his games for the kiwis where hes getting to actually play hooker. And tough like jason hetherington tough. Reminds me alot of hetherington but this kid can run better.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smith is a natural hooker and is great there. He's solid as a back rower but is only playing there so they can find a way to get him minutes while Cam plays 80 as hooker.

Whether he stays at Melbourne or moves somewhere else, he'll be a top 5 hooker for sure once he plays there full time.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure Thompson is injured with a syndesmosis injury now for a few weeks so hopefully he will use the time to decide his future and sign with us

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw the man of steel leaderboard a couple of days ago and I think he was sitting about 10th? Blake Austin is outright 1st

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Confirming we are definitely chasing Luke Thompson and Jesse Ramien.
Maybe Luke Thompson, but definitely not Ramien. He killed that rumour 2 days ago.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/01/im-happy-here-ramien-dismisses-claim-he-wants-out-of-knights/

Asked to respond to the report after training with the Knights in Newcastle on Wednesday, Ramien dismissed it outright, telling reporters:
"Look, I'm more than happy here."
"I don't know know too much about that, and I don't read too much into media or anything like that, so like I said, I'm more than happy here at the Knights,"
"I've only just come and it's still only early days for me here. I'm enjoying my footy … and we've had a rough start to the year but there's plenty of room for improvement."

Ramien said the speculation about his future did not bother him but he understood that it caused some angst among Newcastle supporters.
"Obviously rumours have been going around the game for a long time and they're going to contiunue for a long time … but it's all part of it. It's just what comes with our sport," he said.
"It's just a rumour and I'm enjoying my footy here at the moment."

croket

Waterboy
Reaction score
Maybe Luke Thompson, but definitely not Ramien. He killed that rumour 2 days ago.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/01/im-happy-here-ramien-dismisses-claim-he-wants-out-of-knights/

Asked to respond to the report after training with the Knights in Newcastle on Wednesday, Ramien dismissed it outright, telling reporters:
"I don't know know too much about that, and I don't read too much into media or anything like that, so like I said, I'm more than happy here at the Knights,"
"I've only just come and it's still only early days for me here. I'm enjoying my footy … and we've had a rough start to the year but there's plenty of room for improvement."

Ramien said the speculation about his future did not bother him but he understood that it caused some angst among Newcastle supporters.
"Obviously rumours have been going around the game for a long time and they're going to contiunue for a long time … but it's all part of it. It's just what comes with our sport," he said.
Yeah I mentioned this article and my mate just grinned and repeated "we are chasing these 2".
So I'm wondering if that is just Jesse saying what he has to for now?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I remember a bloke called klemmer saying similar things.
Do u always believe what people say mr i
I dont.