WWOS MOLE Luke Thompson (St Helens)

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have a better goal goal kicking edge backrower in Martin already.. So naturally we chase another poorer version of what we already have.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking stimpson? Does pay want his job?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay is just a stop gap at Belmore. When we start building a team for 2021 I’m sure he won’t be there. Everyone needs to settle down and stop whinging. It was told to all of us it was going to take 2-3 years to get out of this mess. We’ll be a top 8 side in 2021.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol...I know who you’re talking about, I didn’t know they called him Fredneck lol, that’s a beauty!!! Hahaha
He has had a good run ,was worried about the newly elected mob and whether he would keep his position...always good for a leak....

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has had a good run ,was worried about the newly elected mob and whether he would keep his position...always good for a leak....
He always seems to survive all the restructures that have happened over the years...lol

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is just a stop gap at Belmore. When we start building a team for 2021 I’m sure he won’t be there. Everyone needs to settle down and stop whinging. It was told to all of us it was going to take 2-3 years to get out of this mess. We’ll be a top 8 side in 2021.
We were also told we'd have 2 premierships by the end of this year...

Wonder who's going to be willing to take this shitshow? Hopefully someone who doesn't believe in playing on-the-job trainees in FG. Surely if your backs can't catch, step and defend they shouldn't be in FG.