News Luke Thompson injury

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Supporters not supporting players - my pet hate and I know it is the number 1 thing (or close to it) that Gus won’t cop. Once he knows who you are there is no coming back.

When a few supporters targeted Okunbor last year Gus was absolutely fuming. That attitude would be shared by many.There are not many things more cringe worthy than being at a game and listening to our own supporters boo one of our boys.

Good way to earn instant fuckwit status in my opinion (but that’s just my personal view)
Wishing injuries etc I agree. That said some blokes don’t belong in first grade and clearly are coach’s/admins pets.

Prime example Okonbor like you listed. Reason he’s not in first grade now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Out for the season. I feel bad for Thompson. He gives full effort when he plays. He trains hard. He's a good teammate, never complains... But he's had a shocking run of injuries and bad luck with timing of Covid, changes of coaches etc.. He's probably played his last game for us..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fukn hell and just yesterday i was looking for someone to replace him with.. Only thing was i was looking at 2024!

End conclusion, fcuk all out there.... Time for Gus to show us how good he is?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pretty much gone for the year.. let him go home now if we don’t intend on re-signing him.
we haven’t gotten our moneys worth.
Club first
show some fukn compassion, can see you havnt played before. you dont just abandon them, it is the clubs job to get him through rehab and support him.
fukn terrible attitude.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fukn hell and just yesterday i was looking for someone to replace him with.. Only thing was i was looking at 2024!

End conclusion, fcuk all out there.... Time for Gus to show us how good he is?
now his fuck up with spencer looks even worse now