News Luke Thompson injury

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m just going to say what I think most people are saying in this thread, without the availability of our key big men, we’re screwed this week in particular - Manly will froth at the mouth at this news.

TPJ and Thompson are huge outs vs Manly.

I actually think we need to start Pele and bring in Patolo if fit. Id say CC goes with Davey though.

likely CC forward and bench:
King
Mahoney
Sutton
Kikau
RFM
Davey

Brown
Preston
Wadell
Pele
id say RFM to lock with preston starting

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I’ve pieced together his BFF car pooling buddy Dufty was heading over there and he roped him in to going with him …

He didn’t want to re-sign ..
You're telling me 100% money played no part in his decision? Somehow I don't think so.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tanner is better than Thompson imho.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't see Kikau getting a rest unless the games over. He's going to be too influential for us (and he's on big $, we also don't have the luxury of resting him).
Just depends on the score

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supporters not supporting players - my pet hate and I know it is the number 1 thing (or close to it) that Gus won’t cop. Once he knows who you are there is no coming back.

When a few supporters targeted Okunbor last year Gus was absolutely fuming. That attitude would be shared by many.There are not many things more cringe worthy than being at a game and listening to our own supporters boo one of our boys.

Good way to earn instant fuckwit status in my opinion (but that’s just my personal view)