News Luke Thompson injury

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Isn’t Napa scratching around Sydney looking for a gig? He owes us plenty so he’d have to play for free. I feel so dirty joking about this lol
Train and trial with the rorters

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m just going to say what I think most people are saying in this thread, without the availability of our key big men, we’re screwed this week in particular - Manly will froth at the mouth at this news.

TPJ and Thompson are huge outs vs Manly.

I actually think we need to start Pele and bring in Patolo if fit. Id say CC goes with Davey though.

likely CC forward and bench:
King
Mahoney
Sutton
Kikau
RFM
Davey

Brown
Preston
Wadell
Pele

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
SMH reporting Gus requesting to bring in a player outside our top 30 into the top 30 (exemption, limited time) with Thompson going down.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck me. No doubt last session and we lose the bloke who has probably the most to prove to us along with flopagun. With tpj out it really hurts. He did look good in trial but fuck me this **** has been a shit signing (we bag Foran for his injuries and while it’s unlucky it’s a ankle injury it s just fucking typical with him to be on the sideline) let’s hope only minor and back asap

Last edited:

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thank god the Knicks are absolutely shredding before Bulldog depression hits

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bad luck for Thompson. He was looking good in the trials and would have played big minutes with us already light up front.

Now with him and TPJ injured, we're really struggling short term.. Hopefully he's not out long term..

Sutton and RFM will have to play big minutes in the middle. At least we know Preston is ready for a starting role on the edge. Pele will have to step up now too..

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really want to see how RFM is at prop, the way he moves laterally, would be more suited in the middle. Just don't danced around too much mate, you're captain now, lead from in front brother

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad luck for Thompson. He was looking good in the trials and would have played big minutes with us already light up front.

Now with him and TPJ injured, we're really struggling short term.. Hopefully he's not out long term..

Sutton and RFM will have to play big minutes in the middle. At least we know Preston is ready for a starting role on the edge. Pele will have to step up now too..
Pele is nothing more than a 10 minute a half impact forward. Sutton is average. We are screwed in the middle. Thompson and TPJ are chewing up way too much cap space to be constantly on the sideline.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sliding doors, an opportunity for someone else to step up & show CC they are FG material.