News Luke Thompson injury

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can probably get allowance to bring a non top 30 prop into the team given we have four out. Tanner I guess is next in line.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We're starting the season with an entire front row rotation out injured, fucking ridiculous. King, Sutton and Pele are the only fit out and out props we have.
Waddell and Davey to the rescue lol... Poor Mahoney, Sutton and King are going to be busted after every game.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Sad to see fans of the club have a go at a player for being injured. Not his fault, if anything it shows the intensity he delivers at training. It happens, part of the sport. People need to pull their heads in.
It's fucking disgraceful. Imagine if the players spat the dummy like half the kennel do every time something bad happens. We don't even know the extent of the injury. Maybe he is even ok to play on the weekend. But hey, much easier to just lay the boot in without any facts at all.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are we in a position to be short on props... wtf Gus????

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Starting front row
King & Sutton
Lock
RFM

Front row rotation Waddell & Pele
Nu Brown to come on and give RFM a break either side of half time.

Kikau to have a little rest replaced by Davey and Preston to play 80mins on first grade debut.

just my thoughts…

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Starting front row King & Sutton
Lock RFM
Front row rotation Waddell & Pele
Nu Brown to come on and give RFM a break either side of half time.

Kikau to have a little rest replaced by Davey and Preston to play 80mins on first grade debut.

just my thoughts…
can't see Kikau getting a rest unless the games over. He's going to be too influential for us (and he's on big $, we also don't have the luxury of resting him).