News Luke Thompson injury

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If there ever was a bad timing for injury this is out. We lost tpj for the first month Atleast. We lose another big money middle before a ball is kicked. This seems to be more then a 1 week injury too :(

When it rains it pours :(

Time to throw Josh Reynolds the number 8 Jersey and see how he goes :p

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Has to Be RFM to middle, Davey to right edge. He has actually played there a lot unlike everyone else. For me bench now has to be Brown, Preston, Pele and Waddell. Unfortunately need Wadell now for his size. Brown edges out JR due to ability to play middle.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can Davey play front row??

What about Tanner, he's undersized compared to others but has a bit o a motor on him. Wonder if he could get a crack?

If only we still had Ava...
He can probably come off the bench through the middle. Feel like the coach will go with Waddell for experience but who knows.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If dogs bring in a player outside the 30 it would have to be Tanner or Edwards. Doubt the nrl would allow a player outside the 30 for round 1 though.

Man Manly at 1.75 is looking good now. Should have hit it when I had a chance :p

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can probably get allowance to bring a non top 30 prop into the team given we have four out. Tanner I guess is next in line.
I think he was in the rehab group still

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the photo Mas looks fit and ready to go, probably only off the bench though

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have depth so shouldn't be a big deal. His latest form hasnt made him irreplacable. A waste of a lot of cap how often hes out though.
We have depth…. Yeah we have players who can play prop but the quality isn’t there. What do you mean we have depth?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn’t Napa scratching around Sydney looking for a gig? He owes us plenty so he’d have to play for free. I feel so dirty joking about this lol