News Luke Thompson injury

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
cheers mate, I do know you’ve been quite vocal with Luke on here but I do understand your frustration, lets be honest it’s been a nightmare for everyone especially Luke, he’s absolutely gutted !, he,ll repay you all, always a bulldog
Nah man I’ve been a dick head about the way I’ve treated Luke. So I do wish him the best and I hope he returns and we get to see the best of him. Regardless of the frustration we feel, we shouldn't smash the players the way we have been.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's ever since you told me you were dropped. I even said STOP lol and you didn't
Bro it's okay, babies bounce. Not as bouncy as a toddler but that's fine because I built up a lot of falling experience in years 0-1 so I learnt to fall safely, kind of like a cat.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was never about the money. He wanted to sign for the dogs full stop and that was what he was offered, He has under performed but so as the Dogs, let’s be honest it’s not been good, the club is heading now in the right direction thankfully, you fans deserve a medal, I’ve only been supporting you since Luke signed and I’ve aged !, fingers crossed we finish in the top 8 because that’s what we deserve !
Every top club goes through these periods, we will get out of it soon

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah man I’ve been a dick head about the way I’ve treated Luke. So I do wish him the best and I hope he returns and we get to see the best of him. Regardless of the frustration we feel, we shouldn't smash the players the way we have been.
retard?

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Whatever happened to Darren Schonig or whatever his name is? That former Storm player who was with a Queensland club currently? Could he be a chance at filling in I wonder.
it looks like he's playing for the clydesdales?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a dud buy.

Now people understand why Tolman was so valuable. Played huge minutes, more go forward, tackled all game effectively and was always available.

Thompson is worse than t-Rex

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
What a dud buy.

Now people understand why Tolman was so valuable. Played huge minutes, more go forward, tackled all game effectively and was always available.

Financially? Yeah probably. But had Thompson been fit/available this whole time then no doubt he would've outperformed she-rex by a country mile.

He along with Napa were next level dud signings.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Financially? Yeah probably. But had Thompson been fit/available this whole time then no doubt he would've outperformed she-rex by a country mile.

He along with Napa were next level dud signings.
As things stand he hasn’t outperformed any of them. You can’t craft a hypothetical scenario to claim he is better.

Thompson is also worse than Waddell, the facts and stats back that up.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
As things stand he hasn’t outperformed any of them. You can’t craft a hypothetical scenario to claim he is better.

Thompson is also worse than Waddell, the facts and stats back that up.
Based on his work rate, effort and attitude, there is no way she-rex is better than him. Im not talking from a financial pov.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dud buy.

Tolman was useless in his last 3 seasons. Yes he had a motor and took many runs but how effective were they? 3 meter hit ups and then being driven back 5 meters weren’t very effective. Also, in defence he would always get driven. In his entire playing time with us, did he ever put on a big shot? Show me if he did because I don’t recall ever seeing one

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was never about the money. He wanted to sign for the dogs full stop and that was what he was offered, He has under performed but so as the Dogs, let’s be honest it’s not been good, the club is heading now in the right direction thankfully, you fans deserve a medal, I’ve only been supporting you since Luke signed and I’ve aged !, fingers crossed we finish in the top 8 because that’s what we deserve !
Bro, tell him to stop running over black cats and walking under ladders.

Even I have been turned off him and Was one that was super excited signing him.

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's had a horrid run of bad luck and personal problems whilst at the Bulldogs.

We can only hope he heas up and comes back better than ever.

Would be pretty shattering for a professional athelete to spend an entire preseason ripping in hard and preparing for a long season ahead, only to bust themselves before the first games even played.

I still think he can offer the club a lot when fully fit, and the new style of game really suits him as a player.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman was useless in his last 3 seasons. Yes he had a motor and took many runs but how effective were they? 3 meter hit ups and then being driven back 5 meters weren’t very effective. Also, in defence he would always get driven. In his entire playing time with us, did he ever put on a big shot? Show me if he did because I don’t recall ever seeing one
Your team always needs a player like Tolman in the forward pack. No fuss, no flashiness but does all of the little things us fans don't even notice.