News Luke Thompson injury

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be horrendously abused, I have a sore foot just give us dispensation next year. It’s opening a can of worms. Won’t happen nor should it. This is one thing the NRL have got right.
Right, so all it will take for some form of compo is saying I have a sore foot lol get real. An official medical diagnosis would be required, which as a professional sporting competition would be the minimum. It couldn’t be easily rorted actually. Just like the HIA situation. Sure, in the early days it was rorted, but then they brought in independent doctors. You could do the same to assess if a player qualified for special dispensation.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will take that! Obviously not ideal news but a great improvement on yesterday.
Also to the people giving him shit for getting injured grow up, poor bloke looked great in the trials and always has a dig!
looked great in the trials lol how low are the standards, he is a marquee prop on huge money

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will take that! Obviously not ideal news but a great improvement on yesterday.
Also to the people giving him shit for getting injured grow up, poor bloke looked great in the trials and always has a dig!
My neighbor who has crusty vagina would have looked good in the trial against a Raiders team missing 10 first graders.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My neighbor who has crusty vagina would have looked good in the trial against a Raiders team missing 10 first graders.
Bro LOL idk how unhappy you are when you look in the mirror but get help. Everything you just said sounded like envy, hatred and jelous.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure he has been given time of every month for "menstruation" too
Bro LOL idk how unhappy you are when you look in the mirror but get help. Everything you just said sounded like envy, hatred and jelous.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broooo how do you know your neighbor has a crusty vajayjay? :tongueclosed: Please tell me your other neighbour told you!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broooo how do you know your neighbor has a crusty vajayjay? :tongueclosed: Please tell me your other neighbour told you!
I always have to broom the crusty bits away man when she walks past our house LOL

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
most likely but hopefully its only 3 months as best case Instead of the season
Wont hold my breath... I cant see the bloke doing anything even if he does come back. He will be half the player he was yesterday and by then we will have other forwards who could probably do a better job.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if he’s back early Is he going to be back at full force? I doubt it.

Nothing can be done till he gets the assessment, if he can’t return apply for medical retirement because we aren’t going to extend him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Even if he’s back early Is he going to be back at full force? I doubt it.

Nothing can be done till he gets the assessment, if he can’t return apply for medical retirement because we aren’t going to extend him.
He won’t medically retire.