News Luke Thompson injury

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your team always needs a player like Tolman in the forward pack. No fuss, no flashiness but does all of the little things us fans don't even notice.
Plus used to make 30 - 50 tackles with minimal misses with 110+ run metres per game.

Our forwards struggle to make 100 metres... And drop off tackles towards end of games easily.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your team always needs a player like Tolman in the forward pack. No fuss, no flashiness but does all of the little things us fans don't even notice.
Not in the front row. You need those guys to smash people like O’Meley and Kasiano used to

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We could have used him tonight..we had only 1 prop on the bench and Sutton played better but I’m still not sold on him. hope he makes it back before finals

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could have used him tonight..we had only 1 prop on the bench and Sutton played better but I’m still not sold on him. hope he makes it back before finals.
and Sutton got concussed again at one stage.

Interesting playing Okunbor on the bench, but I've said for a while I reckon he'd go okay in the second row.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
and Sutton got concussed again at one stage.

Interesting playing Okunbor on the bench, but I've said for a while I reckon he'd go okay in the second row.
I reckon he will not longer than 20 minutes though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Topine should be on the bench over OK...a lot more reliable and has a lot more energy to bring in defence and attack.

I thought it was farcical blooding OK into f/g forward play when you have Topine sitting there. Oh well CC is the coach :grinning:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This outcome was pretty obvious, even for a simp like you. No wonder your Mrs is 'confiding' in other guys. FFS
Surely you two know each other? If not the insult level between you is pretty top notch

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Topine should be on the bench over OK...a lot more reliable and has a lot more energy to bring in defence and attack.

I thought it was farcical blooding OK into f/g forward play when you have Topine sitting there. Oh well CC is the coach :grinning:
Topine won't be there anytime soon..
If youre thinking otherwise we need to read into what's picked above him at times during where he's been eligible for fg
Waddell
Preston has jumped him
RFM back from the dead
And now okonbor on the bench
Could even throw in some other cuck pedo like ***** who have been and gone too

Throw in Signing kikau and Sutton and any new middle signings we got coming

Not saying he won't play ever or doesn't have a place in the team but yeah...

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely you two know each other? If not the insult level between you is pretty top notch
Not sure. I was born in Liverpool, UK, 37 years ago and have been in Australia working for Sydney Trains for past 10 years. Was at Belmore platform for a while and got into the Bulldogs that way.
Maybe Superman and I have crossed paths at Belmore?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Topine won't be there anytime soon..
If youre thinking otherwise we need to read into what's picked above him at times during where he's been eligible for fg
Waddell
Preston has jumped him
RFM back from the dead
And now okonbor on the bench
Could even throw in some other cuck pedo like ***** who have been and gone too

Throw in Signing kikau and Sutton and any new middle signings we got coming

Not saying he won't play ever or doesn't have a place in the team but yeah...
Yeah but it's puzzling. He led the victory song in Melb so he cant be on the outer. All things being equal, he really should be ahead of Oki in the forwards selections. Just weird bc everyone knows he will gove 110%.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We could have used him tonight..we had only 1 prop on the bench and Sutton played better but I’m still not sold on him. hope he makes it back before finals
Definitely need him for the 8, wasn't that long ago he was punching holes in the defence, he can do it again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We just need him or the other cuck to take some load off King the poor bastard...

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah but it's puzzling. He led the victory song in Melb so he cant be on the outer. All things being equal, he really should be ahead of Oki in the forwards selections. Just weird bc everyone knows he will gove 110%.
Agree. Topine has alot to offer & hope he get his opportunity soon, he deserves a go.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darryn Schonig played for the Western Clydesdales on the weekend and ran for 212 metres, made four tackle busts and 23 tackles in 54 minutes.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true. He doesn't need to play first grade every week but having that type of player in your squad has a huge impact. Worked for Sharks last season.