Social Media Lodge

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s under contract in 2024 so not an option for next year
Given they have spencer Leniu being added - he seems to be way down the pecking order there - may be a possibility

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mr Wong is a back rower, dont need, no way Haas leaves Bronco's he looks very happy there and settled, team is 1st and could win a premiership soon, i hated Lodge but i think we need him more than he needs us, you dont win being nice, it used to be a no but watching our useless middles its a Massive YES, get him to Belmore, might scare the other bitches into pulling their fingers out and having a decent crack. Baldy from Sharks off bench is a goer too. Sharks and Souths have middles to pilfer.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
absolutely, have met matt lodge quite a few times, and watched him at training a lot, apart from the 1 time he seriously fucked up, which even he admits is unforgivable, he is fully dedicated to rugby league, a no-nonsense trainer and player, he gave a few of the broncos a clip around the ears at training for being dickheads
he could bring some mongral
He’s definitely in no position to be giving other players a clip around the ears for being dickheads

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just cause something is offered or on special, doesn’t mean you should buy it!
Play Flanagan at Prop before getting this bloke.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If TPJ isn’t going to pull his weight then Lodge on a fair contract is worth it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have been stung one to many times by the roosters, if they don’t want him than there is a clear reason why.

I would much rather risk low spending on no names or a higher price on proven players like Hass for example.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have been stung one to many times by the roosters, if they don’t want him than there is a clear reason why.

I would much rather risk low spending on no names or a higher price on proven players like Hass for example.
The reason is JWH wasn't supposed to go around again and they signed Leniu one of the most promising props in the NRL. We should of signed Leniu years ago.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We are talking playing football aren’t we? If he buys into the culture Gould and CC are trying to build I don’t see the issue. He at least doesn’t shrug the hard stuff on the field.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Lodge, Paulo, Klemmer. Big units, can make meter's. But fuck me and my shittty new fuckin steamer I bought from K Mart those three gotta be the slowest movin fat fucks in the game. Any momentum they get, they instantly fuck up with there slow play the balls. And any quick 9 beats them at the ruck.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good first stint today, a near try saver tackle his last play before being subbed.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This rumour should be used as motivation to our current props to pull their finger out

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BIG FUCkING PASS, no more roosters and their ex players.