Social Media Lodge

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At the right price yes 100%.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God no re Lodge. He will want 800k a year an basically he is a 500k player. Rather get a young prop with mongrel like the souths kid because surely they have to shed now their roster looks like a sombrero rort.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did a thread on this very subject about a month ago. I'll go as far as to say if we don't get Lodge we're f..ked UNLESS we're absolutely sure we're getting someone even better whose currently under contract and I seriously doubt that's happening.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Didn't we don this a few weeks ago? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s scum from a family of scum. He’ll be suited to manly and if he was that good the roosters would be keeping him

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His girlfriend is Sean O’Sullivans sister so his father in law is the recruiter for Dolphins. He moves constantly just like Sean, following Dad around…

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would rather bullemore as a prop, or liam knight as a benchie prop.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, they are probably going to sign JWH another season hence having to get Lodge off their books.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah fuck em. They are trying to clear the books now that they've signed Leniu, and probably want a play at Payne Haas.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Laundy will be against it.

Being involved in the Hospitality Industry which not only depends on drinkers and gamblers but also families visiting his venues, Lodge's previous indiscretion in the USA would not be a good image for the Laundy Group imo.

So basically he'd be dislodged from new signings.