Social Media Lodge

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
absolutely, have met matt lodge quite a few times, and watched him at training a lot, apart from the 1 time he seriously fucked up, which even he admits is unforgivable, he is fully dedicated to rugby league, a no-nonsense trainer and player, he gave a few of the broncos a clip around the ears at training for being dickheads
he could bring some mongral

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We might have to. We need to beef up the middle and there's nothing available. I think he's an outlier to what we're trying to build but it's desperate stations when it comes down to signing a middle. Gus was at Warrior when they signed him I think.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How long before (another) video comes out.
They’ll wait until he signs with another team, especially a team like the dogs.

we need some size and mongrel, wouldn’t say no. I’ve never seen him with a soft hit up, goes hard and has a quick play-the-ball.

In saying that, Roosters don’t typically shop too many around…. It’s always something to be mindful of so due diligence is important if we’re looking at him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They’ll wait until he signs with another team, especially a team like the dogs.

we need some size and mongrel, wouldn’t say no. I’ve never seen him with a soft hit up, goes hard and has a quick play-the-ball.

In saying that, Roosters don’t typically shop too many around…. It’s always something to be mindful of so due diligence is important if we’re looking at him.
JWH wasn't supposed to go around again and they signed a new toy in Leniu.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely take him.. a true professional apparently

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep, I'd take him

Big, tough, aggressive....exactly what we need

If Gus and CC have no problem with him....I'd go after him hard...especially with the lack of middles available

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rather Siu Wong -

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let the powers that be decide IF he would be worth it.
Only 27/28 I thought he may have been 30ish, that incident was 7 1/2 years ago now wow.
Wouldn't be for that I wouldn't have him, rather is he going well enough.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's very close to Adam hartigan who works under gus at the dogs , Adam and Lodge went to school together and both played for St pats blacktown ....... So it could possibly happen

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We just need someone decent for next year (they will probs get 2-3 year deal tho) and we need to go hard for Haas (1.1m?), Koloamatangi (850k?) or Fotuaika (750k?) for 2025.