Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jackson topine I believe will be playing flegg this week

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all the people in here trashing the idea, Topine has now gone down to playing Flegg. I’m sure that’s much better for his development…….

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
For all the people in here trashing the idea, Topine has now gone down to playing Flegg. I’m sure that’s much better for his development…….
Baz doesn't rate him. One of the biggest things that I hate that I have against Baz. When Waddell gets picked week after week there's no excuse either.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Baz doesn't rate him. One of the biggest things that I hate that I have against Baz. When Waddell gets picked week after week there's no excuse either.
Baz is right
He is shit house

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Topine is an awesome young fella but needs to put on some size to play first grade. Last year showed he was not a 9 and is too small to be an edge forward. In saying that I hope he gets a chance in first grade this year and kills it. You can tell he bleeds blue and white

Reactions: ATT

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Baz is right
He is shit house
Bullshit, junior rep honours and captaining rep sides. He's got talent, are we the club to develop him properly though, recent history suggests not

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bullshit, junior rep honours and captaining rep sides. He's got talent, are we the club to develop him properly though, recent history suggests not
He definitely has ability and the work ethic on the field but he may be too small to play att the top level n the forwards. Time will tell.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Big deal , he captained an under 8's rep side

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what makes you think he’ll play NRL with the storm when he can’t even make the NRL team for last years wooden spooners?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what makes you think he’ll play NRL with the storm when he can’t even make the NRL team for last years wooden spooners?
Josh King was a bit part player at the Knights and is now starting due to their injuries. If they got him he’d play.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just do not get the hype around Topine & RFM

We needed a ball playing lock but got rid of Asiata unless Topine can do something similar what does he offer? Passion & hunger like Elliott?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is a player who shines in the lower grades, but is not up to the NRL on a regular basis.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s still young, let him develop. What’s the obsession with rushing every player with potential into first grade
This.
He’s still a young fella, give him time.
BTW-The Storm wouldn’t do it, they are not a training academy charity, they’re in the business of winning comps. Look at their Current situation, a few injuries in the forwards and who are they looking at? NSW Origin rep Tariq Sims - no chance on them as a rival team wasting energy on Jackson.